User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 64 bit REQUIRED for MacOS Catalina

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, It's been a few months since the last update on this tread so I wanted to check in to see whether there has been any progress sorting macOS 64 compatibiliy for ClickTeam Fusion (Mac edition).

Thanks,

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    No news yet, and unfortunately I think there won't be any news before several months... sorry...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, everything else I use on MacOS has been updated now, so I'm moving onto Catalina. I guess on the occasions that I need to use Fusion to get data out of my old games I'll just have to use Parallels or my Windows laptop for now.

I'm not sure if the Mac version is still for sale on the store or not but I don't think you guys should be selling it to new users if it's not compatible with the latest MacOS.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The Mac version is for sale, with a warning about Catalina. Having just looked at the latest stats, the vast majority of Mac users are not using Catalina, with well over 40% still on Mojave, let alone the other older versions (the total figure seems to be over 80% using Mojave or older versions, how much over I can't say precisely as the figures are hard to find in fine detail). Removing it from sale at this point would be very premature, given that we warn customers and offer a version of Fusion 2.5 Free Mac to try out for compatibility.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi All, Will there be any development about this any time soon? I was thinking of switching to Parallels if not.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

Still no development on the macOS version ?

Thanks

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This limitation is down to Apple's restrictions and the platform we use to build Fusion for Mac. At the moment we do not have a solution as we are held back by these external factors.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So is it possible to transfer the Mac exporter license in the Mac editor to a steam Mac exporter ? Because Fusion 2.5+ works fine on Crossover for example

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakise View Post
    So is it possible to transfer the Mac exporter license in the Mac editor to a steam Mac exporter ? Because Fusion 2.5+ works fine on Crossover for example
    Clickteam offers a conversion to who bought in Steam and vice versa. Worked for me.

https://clickstore.clickteam.com/steam_conversion?keyword=conversion

Clicker

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks ! I completely forgot that hey did that even tho I used it my self a couple years ago hahaha !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast