User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 64 bit REQUIRED for MacOS Catalina

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I was nearly ready to announce our Mac version but then Apple hits with this news and I'm like whelp okay. Figure out another plan later I guess. shrugEmoji.wav

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey here's a great news to update the Mac OS Editor, this version of Wineskin: https://github.com/Gcenx/WineskinSer...ses/tag/V1.8.4 is working fine on Catalina. I tried to copy the c drive from the old mac editor to a blank wrapper and then I tried to update the wrapper but those two things didn't work, I had the registration screen that was looping on boot, I think someone from the staff would need to get a shot with it, it could work

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Hmm last time I checked there was an unofficial version that required disabling system security options. I'll check again.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used the Unofficial Wineskin Winery 1.8.4 and found the CF2.5 Mac free editor works fine on the latest Wineskin engine WS9WineStaging64bit5.7 and wrapper version Wineskin 2.9.0.6. I only have Mojave to test it, but it should also run on the latest 64bit MacOS Catalina.

There's a problem with the standard and developer Mac editors because they require activation. After you put in your details and serial number, the activation process restarts and it just goes in to a loop.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4