User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 64 bit REQUIRED for MacOS Catalina

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are people working on Catalina-supported versions of Wine. The latest versions of Porting Kit and CrossOver already support quite a few apps.

Eventually, I believe Fusion 2.5 could be updated into a new wrapper since Wineskin is outdated afaik. Until then, either stay on Mojave or use the Steam version through CrossOver.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So does the regular Windows version of Fusion work in the new Crossover if the Steam version works?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    If your version of Crossover supports full Windows 32-bit applications then in theory yes, however this isn't something we can offer support on of it causes issues or doesn't work correctly.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys need a nice big warning before purchasing it. The site just says "OSX or later. We recommend Sierra or High Sierra". I already found it crazy that you charge full price for a WINE Wrapper (yes I know it took a bit of work to change a few things up, still doesn't even use Mac's keyboard shortcuts or other native features like, for example, FL Studio 12 did), but at the very least people should be warned before buying it on Catalina.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DistantJ View Post
    You guys need a nice big warning before purchasing it. The site just says "OSX or later. We recommend Sierra or High Sierra". I already found it crazy that you charge full price for a WINE Wrapper (yes I know it took a bit of work to change a few things up, still doesn't even use Mac's keyboard shortcuts or other native features like, for example, FL Studio 12 did), but at the very least people should be warned before buying it on Catalina.
    Like this one?
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @DistantJ as Yves has said, there is a warning in red letters on the shop pages. We don't charge full price "for a wine wrapper" - this is not a fair comment. If people don't own Fusion and they buy it for Mac, they get a full copy of Fusion - it's irrelevant that it uses Wine, they're still purchasing Fusion. If people already own Fusion, they can contact us before purchase for a discount code (I issued one just 2 days ago) so essentially we only charge for a Mac Exporter module. So in fact, all the work it took to develop and all the work it takes to maintain the Mac version, they pay nothing for this!

Please be fair and get your facts straight before complaining about things which make us look bad.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3