User Tag List

Thread: Trouble with GET object with Mac Export Module

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trouble with GET object with Mac Export Module

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping someone might be able to help with a problem I'm currently experiencing with the GET object

Clickteam fusion: v292.22 (Standard)
    Export module: MAC
    Editor: Mac Editor
    MacOS: v 10.14 (Mojave) or tested using Catalina

I seem to have a problem that I just can't seem to figure out how to resolve. I'm using the GET object to retrieve player name and score from an online MySQL Database using a PHP script. The app I've written works fine when running within the Clickteam Fusion Mac Editor but once I've compiled the app and run it stays in a continous state of Pending. I've researched a few other threads and see that similar issues have occurred in the past and I've double checked the settings in the .htaccess file but it made no difference.

Further testing by compiling as a Windows EXE and running on Windows 10 PC of the same app work as expected and retrieved the player name and score.

I've also tried exporting to Xcode and compiling that way but still sits as pending.

I've also accessed the PHP scripts dirtly via a browser and the work as expected.

Any help or guidance would be most appreicated.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did a little further investigation and found that on the Mac exporter the issue seems to only occur when using a sub-domain. This wasn't an issue with creating a Windows EXE but only on the Mac. Either way I've been able to work around the issue for now but thought I'd add this note to help others who might also experience the issue.