User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: HTML 5 exporting and problems with variables

  1. #1
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    HTML 5 exporting and problems with variables

    Hi,
    I made a program which calculated variables (mainly global values) and I convert it to HTML 5 format. The HTML 5 version works about 75% right. I have a major problem with the global values. Sometimes it calculated and uses the global values ok - sometimes not. I haven't figured out what is the reason why it sometimes work and sometimes not. I made new global variables and now it works 50% right. Still all isn't ok. Once I solved a problem so that I limited the amount of the numbers in the global variable, but now that idea isn't working.

    Any idea what should I try to do or is the problem in the HTML 5 exporter?

    Clickteam Fusion Developer 2.5
    HTML 5 Development

  2. #2
    Clickteam Clickteam

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,077
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You should give more details about what doesn't work. If possible attach a simple MFA that shows the problem.

  3. #3
    Clicker Fusion 2.5HTML5 Export Module

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Variable et compteur

    J'ai aussi du reprendre quelques exercices truffés de VARIABLES, en les remplaçant par des COMPTEURS.
    A ce stade, je n'ai pas assez testé le transfert VIA HTML5 pour confirmer mes dires. Test cette après-midi pour ma part

  4. #4
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I have many global values in my software. The software calculates different values with these global values and then displays the calculated values. The math with these values is simple and the problem appears to be after exporting it to HTML 5. It calculates 75% right these global values, but 25% of the values are 0 or it doesn't calculate these correctly. I try to make new global values with different names but still all of the new global values are 0. I don't know is the problem with the exported because if I run the software with clickteam fusion it works. After exporting the software to HTML 5 and uploading it the netpage it doesn't work correctly. I don't figure out what is the reason for this problem.

  5. #5
    Clickteam Clickteam

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,077
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Please attach an example so that we see what happens.

  6. #6
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. Problem solved! The problem is that - you have to define the global values differently because the C++ and HTML 5/Java uses the values differently.

    If you have for example global value A and the global value B is the calculated value. Then define the value B = A x 1.00001 not A x 1. Then the whole problem is solved

Similar Threads

  1. Problems Im having with html
    By Kimchy101 in forum HTML5 Export Module 2.5
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 4th July 2015, 02:05 PM
  2. Having major problems exporting to HTML
    By kursal in forum HTML5 Export Module 2.5
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 19th February 2014, 07:45 AM
  3. Problems with collision after exporting to SWF
    By Smirnoff in forum SWF/Flash Export Module Version 2.0
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24th November 2010, 01:58 AM
  4. Two problems (Environment variables & Regex)
    By Anders in forum Extension Developers Lobby
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 20th February 2007, 07:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •