User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.11 - Beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves . I think this is a small intervention.
    There is the possibility to adjust the friction in the editor, why not at runtime?
    I am of the opinion that many users will profit from it!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you move a folder in Windows that had linked Active Pictures in it, then of course Fusion loses the connection. When you open Fusion and it asks for the new folder, the name is not displayed correctly. It's either not able to handle spaces or just shortening the name to the last word. For example if I have "Game 1 Instructions.jpg" it will just ask for Instructions.jpg. However, if I click on the name and use the arrow buttons I can move left and see the full name - but it never displays from the start.

It will also ask for the same file multiple times - would it be possible to create a link that if you've told Fusion once where the file is - that it can update the other locations automatically?

(This isn't new - it goes back at least a year or two.)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I'll check if this is normal. If the selection of newly created object doesn't get propagated to child events I'll try to force it.
    It could be very nice This make child events more powerfull

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves what do you thing about adding step list on expression editor like this ?

Whith that you see what value will ask and you can edit a value
    Fusion_expression_steps.png

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves : While I appreciate that you made the Event Editor's line number area wider, my original request was actually for the Event List Editor's Line number area to be wider. Is that possible in the next beta?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mobichan View Post
    @Yves : While I appreciate that you made the Event Editor's line number area wider, my original request was actually for the Event List Editor's Line number area to be wider. Is that possible in the next beta?
    Ah oops, sorry, will do.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenon3000 View Post

It's not in the todo list currently as it's already in F3. Probably a bit complicated to implement in CF 2.x. I can check when I've some time.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenon3000 View Post

It's something we don't need at all. There are many more useful things to introduce.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aa2953b4 View Post
    It's something we don't need at all. There are many more useful things to introduce.
    The fact that it already exists in F3 suggests that the Clickteam Devs would likely disagree with you. I agree that it probably shouldn't be a high-priority item for 2.5, but anything that speeds up and organises the Expression Editor workflow would be warmly appreciated by those of us who are working on large or complex projects and are spending many hours inside the Expression Editor each week.

I can imagine a few things that might be nice to have in the Expression Editor, though I don't expect to have them in 2.5. For example autocomplete, or being able to right click on something like ("Group.Enemies") and get a popup list of other qualifiers and/or objects that you can swap it out with in a click. The current Expression Editor often ends up requiring a lot of minute busywork to get things done. For example you can't just double-click ("Group.Enemies") to select it because the dot in the middle will break the selection. So you have to either slowly and carefully click-drag between the (" and ") and type the name of your new object. Or else, you have to delete the whole thing and type everything from scratch, including the " ( ) characters which are not very quick to type. All those extra seconds eventually add up, and it would be great if Fusion could streamline some of that stuff.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fusion crashed on edit font in a comment with this version:

Insert comment - change font - it hung - message: not responding - then Fusion crashed in the background but that little text box pop-up stayed open until I closed it using Task Manager.

Re-opened Fusion - tried to insert a comment again - clicked on font - it took a while - but did allow me to change the font. (I had a large font 20 size where I'd left myself a note and was changing that to a smaller size with a new comment.)

Probably couldn't recreate this on demand. This hasn't happened to me before.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast