User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Build 292.11 - Beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    The fact that it already exists in F3 suggests that the Clickteam Devs would likely disagree with you. I agree that it probably shouldn't be a high-priority item for 2.5, but anything that speeds up and organises the Expression Editor workflow would be warmly appreciated by those of us who are working on large or complex projects and are spending many hours inside the Expression Editor each week.

I can imagine a few things that might be nice to have in the Expression Editor, though I don't expect to have them in 2.5. For example autocomplete, or being able to right click on something like ("Group.Enemies") and get a popup list of other qualifiers and/or objects that you can swap it out with in a click. The current Expression Editor often ends up requiring a lot of minute busywork to get things done. For example you can't just double-click ("Group.Enemies") to select it because the dot in the middle will break the selection. So you have to either slowly and carefully click-drag between the (" and ") and type the name of your new object. Or else, you have to delete the whole thing and type everything from scratch, including the " ( ) characters which are not very quick to type. All those extra seconds eventually add up, and it would be great if Fusion could streamline some of that stuff.
    +1 would love if it could auto-suggest or auto-complete values/names when typing, probably hard to implement. But maybe making it not select the (" ") when you double click on a word is doable?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If i enable Optimize "Play Sample" the long time song no playing and small time song playing but no for event timing or start playing on start frame (but i no add this event). Please fix it.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Denlon View Post
    If i enable Optimize "Play Sample" the long time song no playing and small time song playing but no for event timing or start playing on start frame (but i no add this event). Please fix it.
    Could you attach a small MFA please? PS: we've added Optimize Play Sample as an option as it doesn't work with every sample.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves , I found problem, sound no work for event if i load audio file on start frame, pause channel and start play channel on timing.
    MFA file + audio test file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=122...-_PsDkTXVM-pur

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves : a small request: can we get the active/inactive state of a group at runtime? I am specifically trying to debug if a state is active and would like to tie that into the output window. I realize I could use 2 always events (per group), but I am trying to only output specific groups at specific times.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure this is fixable - but if it is:

The last few versions when I run a frame it leaves out commands - at random and normally ones I recently changed / updated. This can always be fixed by - saving the game - and then running the frame again. But in 292.11 it's even worse - it's leaving out full commands that I haven't touched - run a frame that I've changed only 1 picture on and nothing works correctly. Close the frame, save the game in Fusion - re-run it, everything works fine.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any chance you could add a "Window>tile vertically" option? It would be a nice convenience for those of us who use the Event List Editor, as 'portrait-style' tiling makes more sense in the ELE environment.

Quote Originally Posted by mobichan View Post
    @Yves : a small request: can we get the active/inactive state of a group at runtime? I am specifically trying to debug if a state is active and would like to tie that into the output window. I realize I could use 2 always events (per group), but I am trying to only output specific groups at specific times.
    I guess you mean you'd like to be access the the group state in a boolean expression - kind of like how we can get a 0 or a 1 from typing Flag 1( "Active" ). I agree this would be handy and would also like to see it. But in case you've missed it, you can already get the state of a group at runtime, via a condition (the condition is negatable, so you can test whether it's active or inactive, as you prefer):

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    Not sure this is fixable - but if it is:

The last few versions when I run a frame it leaves out commands - at random and normally ones I recently changed / updated. This can always be fixed by - saving the game - and then running the frame again. But in 292.11 it's even worse - it's leaving out full commands that I haven't touched - run a frame that I've changed only 1 picture on and nothing works correctly. Close the frame, save the game in Fusion - re-run it, everything works fine.
    Correction to this: I saw that Fusion was running a different frame to the one I was on. The frame on the side and at the top are not in sync - so it's not running the frame I thought it was. Although it still leaves out recent changes - it's not leaving out full commands that I haven't changed. (It's running the frame clicked on in the Workspace Toolbar - but at the top of the screen - it's showing a different frame number - the one I was on previously.)

I also haven't had the font issue crash Fusion again - although I've been doing the same sequence of events. But it does still sometimes have a delay when changing the font - and other times none at all.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Volnaiskra Yes, I wanted to get a boolean on the return. The problem with your method is that I would need to have 2 events per group I am checking. Where having a boolean would allow me to simply "Set output text to Str$(group.state)". It would be even nicer to have way to access groups by some index, so you can use even less events to make a simple debug ui to show you the state of all your groups at any moment.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mobichan View Post
    @Volnaiskra Yes, I wanted to get a boolean on the return. The problem with your method is that I would need to have 2 events per group I am checking. Where having a boolean would allow me to simply "Set output text to Str$(group.state)". It would be even nicer to have way to access groups by some index, so you can use even less events to make a simple debug ui to show you the state of all your groups at any moment.
    Yes, I get you - it's just the way you phrased it suggested you hadn't noticed that condition. I've wanted to be able to do a debug UI that shows groups' statuses for quite a while - it would really speed things up. I end up spending a lot of time putting "end application" actions and things like that into the tops of various groups to see whether they're on or not.

It would also be nice to be able to close/open groups in actions using a dynamically generated expression (index and/or string)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast