User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Capture Portion of the Screen Causing Glitches

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    the buffer flow is asynchronous you may send to draw now and it will be done when the previous one is finished, drawing is not a synchronous actions to capture screen it is asked for the flow to finish previous operations and then read these pixels, but it could be written a buffer while you are drawing which is not correct

also I see something in your example force animation start from 0 not 1

I made the same example as you adding funny images and so far no skews here, with two nexus 7 and zte 982

Capturehh.PNG

this have drawing control that you may add in your development.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker

Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay so here's a video of the issue. Notice that the skewing of objects happens AFTER i've taken a screenshot. Before that, everything is fine, after that it's not.

I don't know if what you're suggesting above will fix this issue or not.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay so the issue with skewed objects is FIXED when I set "Image Compression" to None on every affected object.

Tested it and every object works when this is disabled.

Also note that this still does not fix the issue with discolouration of objects.

Clicker

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I've worked out that the colour issues are caused by setting the app from OpenGL ES 1.1 to OpenGL ES 2.0.

Any downside to using 1.1 instead of 2.0?

So yeah, image compression and Open GL 2.0 is what's causing issues. Both of which used to work just fine a year ago but obviously broke over time.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    but here the color are the same and you are using nexus 7, right? what android version? and see that the accordion and red square is Ok, so better question what type of image and compression have the animefacemaker logo, send it to me in a ZIP

I tested here with 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0 and get the same colors. BUT you should be using opengl 2.0 or 3.0
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The colours are the same in-game, but different when saved out. Nexus 7 probably has an old android version, but opengl 2.0 USED TO work on it, now it doesn't. The Galaxy S5 I think has a much more up to date version of Android but still has the same issues.

It's just a simple PNG that I imported and made semi-transparent. No compression as that was causing issues with the skewing. Open GL 2.0 seems to have issues handling transparency. Same for 3.0.

I'm not the only one with the issue as a number of images sent to me from other users of the app from their own devices show the same issues.

You can use this PNG, I tried it and had the same issue.
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tested on:

Samsung Galaxy S5
    Samsung Galaxy Tab3
    Nexus 7

All the same issues on all three devices when using Open GL 2.0 or 3.0 and a transparent PNG image.

Image taken on Galaxy Tab3, showing incorrect colours again. You can also see that it's added weird artifacts around the accordian if you look closely.

And here's another image using a random transparent png off the internet. You can see it's made everything transparent a LOT darker.

Clicker

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's one more test.

The left one is a screenshot from within Clickteam Fusion, the right one is the myscreen.jpg taken from my device. You can clearly see how it's darkened a simple white square to be gray instead. This ONLY happens with OpenGL 2.0 or above.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    mm I will check my example here with blending not sure why this is happening since drawing process the blend is done in all situation, already test in all version of opengl, and this method read and in the past the RGBA (A is the transparency layer) and seems done since all png I put it is read correctly.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this makes sense, if 'transparent color' is black and this is an png file. so a white box with 'transparent color = black' and with 1/2 transparency would get grey.

so i guess you may have to take a look at the transparence color settings on image export plugin within android? just an idea, hope it may could help

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast