User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Capture Portion of the Screen Causing Glitches

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Capture Portion of the Screen Causing Glitches

This feature worked in my app for a while, but I recently rolled out a new update for my android app and for some reason it's causing colour issues and other glitches. Also apparently there are other glitches happening too, I haven't changed any of the code. The colour issues only seem to happen when you save pictures. Not sure about the weird stretching.

Here are some screenshots users have sent me. The skin colours are not meant to be blue and all the other colours are messed up as well, like there's a weird filter over the image, and the body has become all stretched.

https://i.imgur.com/cOPbT84s.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/g2fBTiq.jpg

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OKay so I did some testing, and the issue only occurs within the app after saving a capture, then everything within the capture square area becomes messed up. I can upload an APK for you to test if you like.

Please fix this, it's basically the lifeblood of my app and I've been fielding angry reviews and emails all morning.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    mm tested here and have not issue. Can you provide with some more information about the devices where this s happening, and if this is happening in other devices.?

=======================

Basic example
    Attached files Attached files
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's happening with everyone who is using my app. Definitely happening on my Nexus 7 and Galaxy S5. Can I send you the APK and MFA of my app for you to test?

The issue ONLY happens after taking a screenshot. Before that I can hit the randomizer button in my app and everything is fine. Once I've taken a photo, it's totally messed up and half the images become skewed.

It doesn't affect all images either, as you can see in these two pictures, some parts of the assets are fine such as the face shape, but then things like hair or eyes become totally messed up. That's aside from the messed up colours.

Here's a copy of the APK for you to test if you want.
    https://app.box.com/s/ia11z9b5l18a1y791kx15gey4i2gl0su

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Can you tell me what fusion version is this apk made?, I see images non distorted but wrong color is this previous version 292.11
    ============

Did you try the basic example posted above in your device
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Build R292.10, Steam Version.

The images only become distorted after taking a picture. Hit the camera button, then hit the dice button a few times.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    ok, please in few days the version 292.11 will be available for steam (not sure if Yves did add in the beta system) the color issues was something corrected in this version, not sure why you get distortion, i did not get any here running your apk.

Also do me a favor here is the example apk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1URIooPiHQZ5pPKDsAn4-qG5JoU8eZaA1/view?usp=sharing

please download install and test let me know if the color are OK and no images distorted.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The colours in your test app seem fine. There's no image distortion, although my images don't distort until after I've taken a picture and changed the image, something which definitely didn't happen prior to my latest update of the app.

I can't explain the image distortion but many people had the same issue and it was definitely caused by the camera because it only occurred after taking a screen capture.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    the screen capture it beem like that, only a wrong color issue, but for sure if not distortion happens in one pic, must be something else affecting this , coudl be ads?

you will need to wait for 292.11 steam for testing this.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure about that, I've been testing it offline so no ads have been appearing, and the issue only happens after capturing a screen.

I'll wait for 292.11 and see if that fixes both issues.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast