User Tag List

Thread: Hi-Score Object - incorrect display in the application on the android

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi-Score Object - incorrect display in the application on the android

Hello, after inserting the Hi-Score object and building an application on the android. The object is displayed incorrectly, hides in the lower right corner, making it invisible in the application. I have no idea how to solve this problem, does anyone have any idea?
    Thank you in advance for your help.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd suggest you post an example .mfa of how you're using the hi-score object in the Android section so Fernando can look at it. I can't make it appear either.

I can help you to write your own, though, where you decide how it looks. I've created one for my games where it picks up the player's name from where they create their profile right at the start of the game, it doesn't ask for the name later again. It's primitive, because I wrote it when I was still learning Fusion, but it works 100% on Android, if you're interested.

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can access scores and names via events (expressions) so you can always put down some string objects and manually display scores on them as a workaround. This also gives you some interesting options for formatting the list, like for example having top 3 scores shown in different colors. One of reasons I'm not using plain hiscore object and I'm making my own display even though I know hi score object would work in my case (HTML5 game).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used the help of the GameJoltAPI example, I was going to create online scores. Ultimately, with the problem of the invisible High-Score object, I dealt with the help of strings that download data from High-Score and simply display it, but as it turns out, GameJoltAPI itself does not work on android, and I heard that it should work. Anyone have any idea for this problem? I would add that I have also tried to make results online using MySql servers and this also does not seem to work anymore. Despite this, I would gladly accept examples if anyone has one.https://gamejolt.com/games/fusion-gamejolt-api/27301