Thread: Fire rate increasing when closer to the windows edge

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fire rate increasing when closer to the windows edge

Hello,

Only just started this program today but ive come across a weird situation where if the player character is near the edge of the window the fire rate from the gun increases. If the character is in the middle the fire rate is a lot slower. Ive got the 'repeat while left mouse button is pressed' i cant see how anything ive done is affecting this. If anyone has any idea what is going on, I would be really grateful.

Thanks.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any chance you could upload a sample file? Without looking at some events it would be difficult to figure out what's going on.

If I could take a guess without looking at an MFA, my guess would be the bullet object your player is spawning is being fired and is being destroyed once it's offscreen (which is normal!) But firing closer to the screens edge means the bullets are being destroyed quicker since they have to travel less to go offscreen

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Marbenx, thanks for getting back. You mean upload the mfa?

I do have 'number of bullets <1' to make sure less bullets are fired when holding down the mouse button. Im not sure if that is somehow causing an issue. The bullets have a collision so they get destroyed when they hit a wall. The thing is the amount of bullets exiting the gun is increasing a lot more, the closer I am to the edge of the screen. So the firing rate is somehow going up and I dont understand that.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive managed to solve it. It was the 'number of bullets <1'. Instead I used the Special -> Limit conditions -> Restrict actions to limit the fire rate and its now working fine. Thanks so much for your help.