User Tag List

Thread: Issue with uploading apps to Google Play! Any fixes?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Issue with uploading apps to Google Play! Any fixes?

Issue with uploading apps to Google Play! Any fixes?

Hi, I've managed to compile an android app I've been working on, however, I can't upload it to Google Play! It keeps coming up with the same message of "This release is not compliant with the Google Play 64-bit requirement"

I've set the build API to 29, it's targeted at 9.0 with the minimum being 4.0. I've got Java SE Development Kit 12.0.2 (64bit) and have downloaded all latest Android SDK and APIís. Again, like I previously said, there no trouble with actually compiling the application to the file itself, it runs on my tablet when locally transferred, but the app just won't upload to Google Play due to the error mentioned, thus preventing use of the rollout button.

I have the latest Fusion 2.5 version of 292.10 which supposedly supports 64-bit compiling. Iíve tried both formats being APK and AAB, but the exact error issue still occurs.

I'm a bit stuck, I've tried everything to my knowledge and have had no luck. I read Google have made it compulsory that apps have to be 64-bit, but if Fusion 2.5 292 is capable of 64-bit compiling I donít know what else to think. I'm quite eager to publish my app and this has been a bit of constraint so far, joined the forums today just to see if anyone is having the same issue and knows of any solutions. Not sure how to navigate these forums yet, hope I've placed it in the right place.

Thanks

Exact error:
    The following APKs or App Bundles are available to 64-bit devices, but they only have 32-bit native code: 1.

Include 64-bit and 32-bit native code in your app. Use the Android App Bundle publishing format to automatically ensure that each device architecture receives only the native code it needs. This avoids increasing the overall size of your app

1.PNGAndroid.PNGJDK.PNGSDK.jpgSettings.PNG

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's in the process of being fixed. The updates are in testing now.

The issue was that 64-bit files were included for the popular 32-bit devices and not the less popular devices and Google Play wanted 64-bit for all the devices.

See this thread: https://community.clickteam.com/threads/105873-Android-App-Bundle-What-s-happening-with-Google-Play-Can-not-publish-my-APP