User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Webview object

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Webview object

@Fernando
    Help! When I run this url (see the relative mfa in www.lecherbault.com/apdj.mfa) on my phone via Google Chrome or normal browser, I get a list of restaurants (what I'm looking for from the location); but when I run this same url by WebView Object, nothing happens. Nothing! Yet geo-location is activated.
    My application becomes obsolete: I need your help and it's urgent (I have to show this product at a tourism fair)
    Alain

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The results are given on my site by a script that "geo-localise" the place.
    And I see that "WebView" object no longer asks for location permission, neither during installation nor during the request
    Is that the problem?
    See the url in the mfa in a classic web browser, and see it in the WebView Objet browser... It is important for me that works.

My Webview2 extension is 08/04/2018 version as "extension unicode" 400ko
    in "data runtime unicode", is same date with 389 ko
    in "Runtime android", i have webview2.dat 09/08/2019 version with 12ko

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Just add localization object and keep both permissions build and test
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    Just add localization object and keep both permissions build and test
    I added "location.mfx" and checked the permissions for this object "coarse_location" and "fine_location". ANd GPS
    I uninstalled the previous apk and then installed the new one. No ask for authorization to the installation. Only request when i launch the application "do you want to authorize ... etc" ...
    But in the end, no change! Empty list...
    Do you test the mfa, see from your side if the list appears (there is a list of restaurants that must appear on my site)?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    No, can you give full steps to use your mfa?

sorry i only see a web page you need to provide full information for me to test here
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, can you give full steps to use your mfa?

sorry i only see a web page you need to provide full information for me to test here
    Yes, my app uses a website I created. In the test example that I gave you, you have to place information in the form: 64000 in the field "postal code" and Pau in the field "city" to see a result ...
    Normally, in a normal web browser (test in Google Chrome or Firefox), we get a list of restaurants. Test it...
    But with WebView2, we get nothing ... This is necessarily due to the fact that the authorization of "localization" is not provided ...
    My final application must be presented in a large French salon on Saturday 24 August. Help me because it is important for me...
    I think that before the new updates, WebView2 managed and displayed the permissions.

In addition, many features have disappeared for "webview2", including "follow the scene", "set the position in x to ...", etc. Correct that, because our apps become zombies ...

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    the only first thing I see from start is that internet permission is missing

also can you add in your web page a line where is printed the received values from the form?, remember nothing is done by the webview it only works as browser, no javascript or any other code runs from object

add another line where you can show the browser last error.

----

notice that you are starting from a php, a page which is dynamically created

I have the same result in windows that I receive from android
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the only first thing I see from start is that internet permission is missing

also can you add in your web page a line where is printed the received values from the form?, remember nothing is done by the webview it only works as browser, no javascript or any other code runs from object

add another line where you can show the browser last error.

----

notice that you are starting from a php, a page which is dynamically created

I have the same result in windows that I receive from android
    The extension does not work as before! We can neither "follow the stage" nor position it well, it does not ask for any authorization, etc. etc. Something has to be done...
    You see that in a normal browser, and adding "64000" for "zip code", and "Pau" for "city", we naturally get a list of restaurants, and that, through "webview2", we get NOTHING...
    No code added! Nothing but a website reading, normal, and that does not work.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves Peut-être que mon anglais est mauvais avec fernando, mais je dois présenter dans 2 semaines, à la Foire de Pau en France, une application qui a demandé des mois de développement et est vraiment aboutie.
    Le problème, c'est que aujourd'hui, l'extension "webview2", qui est sensé appeler les pages du site internet créé pour l'occasion, a changé et ne fonctionne plus comme avant (les différentes maj)...
    J'explique: j'ai fait parvenir à Fernando (créateur donc de l'extension) un fichier test mfa (http://www.lecherbault.com/apdj.mfa), où l'on pointe sur une url du site en question, en ajoutant "64000" et "pau" au formulaire ; si l'on renseigne cette url dans un navigateur classique (chrome ou firefox), on obtient une liste de restaurants ; or, avec webview2, on n'a rien... car webview2 ne demande pas l'autorisation de permettre la géolocalisation sur le smartphone! Ce que l'extension faisait naturellement avant! Et sans cette autorisation, rien ne peut marcher!
    En plus l'extension a perdu pas mal de fonctions, comme celle de "suivre la scène" (on n'a plus l'item à cocher), on ne peut plus modifier l'axe des x des celle-ci (dans mon programme, je mettais par exemple l'extension en dehors du cadre et je l'appelais en x=0 lorsque le chargement de l'url était ok et terminé, sinon ça fait une grande marque blanche...), etc.
    Il est urgent pour moi qu'une solution soit trouvé car mon travail est lié à cet obejt...
    Merci, et m'excusant de cet avant...

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Complaining in French to Yves is not going to fix your problem, esp. with I want this fixed now or within a day.
    Maybe a clean install, and deleting all the folders, will help.
    And make sure all the permissions are set.
    Also it's weekend.. Everyone deserves a break during the weekend.

Also, put a box in the screen with the error that it comes back with.
    not even sure if PHP will return the info. it's a Viewer, not a browser

Look at the help section of the object
    WebView2 Object - Expressions

It's limited with what it can do. it can only retrieve values and basic items. Not sure if that's why.. I tested it and it doesn't work on the phone. When I use the location object, it does get enabled
    but the webview2 doesn't take the items. so it might not even work..

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast