User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Webview object

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have 2.1, and doesn't make a different from his file.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any news about my problem? I have webview2.1 and no authorisation about geolocalisation...

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Download new version from extension manager and test.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    Hi Fernando

Thank you for your work.
    I updated the extension via the manager.
    The application for authorization is done, I accept geolocation
    and it is OK!
    Thanks Thanks!

Alain

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem that I encounter now is that webview2.1 is slow to load an url, and sometimes, the page is white ... (even just google.fr)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In fact I think I have identified the problem of slow webview2.1 and the fact that sometimes the url is not displayed (white screen):
    it's when we come from a previous scene and we display webview in the next scene.
    This is where it happens.
    But if we launch the scene alone in the editor, it works very well: fast and bug-free.
    I do not know where it can come from?!
    But the problem dosen't exist if, in the current scene, i create webview at start of frame

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    In fact I think I have identified the problem of slow webview2.1 and the fact that sometimes the url is not displayed (white screen):
    But if we launch the scene alone in the editor, it works very well: fast and bug-free.
    so you are saying that you are comparing windows and android under the same parameters?, are you sure about this?

mm does not understand how the windows version work with your page or any geolocation page since it does not have the geolocation interface?

regarding the speed ALL developers knows that PHP & ASP are server side languages so they first run in teh server and then parsed in the browser, therefore depends on the internet speed, numbers of files, images, etc.

Android PHP are slower than html pages which is normal, but i test two apk here using your page and another page which have also geolocation and the result as mentioned depends on device, connection and numbers of css and images loading form different links more time will need the page to be completely rendered.

so here is your example

difference here is one sec, 2 in windows versus 3 in android

and other page using geolocation

when seems again fast here too.

NOW if you use 4g your page can have up to 4 secs to upload, this difference is because the speed of connection.

Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so you are saying that you are comparing windows and android under the same parameters?, are you sure about this?

mm does not understand how the windows version work with your page or any geolocation page since it does not have the geolocation interface?

regarding the speed ALL developers knows that PHP & ASP are server side languages so they first run in teh server and then parsed in the browser, therefore depends on the internet speed, numbers of files, images, etc.

Android PHP are slower than html pages which is normal, but i test two apk here using your page and another page which have also geolocation and the result as mentioned depends on device, connection and numbers of css and images loading form different links more time will need the page to be completely rendered.

so here is your example

Yes. And it's true that on windows or android, it's still random.
    Otherwise, my application displays in webview2.1 a website. However, the return key on my phone has no action. Is this normal? I can not go back as normal navigation with the phone control ...

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Yes. And it's true that on windows or android, it's still random.
    sorry I don't understand, this, you still comparing windows and android?

for the rest I see no error in the object if you need any assistance CT offer a patreon service to help user to achieve and fix their code you may talk to @Kisguri
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can not update my apps on Google Play anymore. Whether in "apk" or "Android App bundle" because Google m'in, says this error (translated from French):

"Fault

This release does not comply with the requirement to provide a 64-bit version on Google Play

Although the following APKs or App Bundle packages are available for 64-bit devices, they contain only 32-bit native code: 12.

Add native 32-bit and 64-bit code to your application. To be automatically sure that each device architecture receives only the native code it needs, use the Android App Bundle release format. In this way, the overall size of your application is not likely to increase.

---------------------------
    What is the problem?
    I work with 291.11 version of Click fusion developper
    API 28
    JAVA --> C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_221
    ANDROID --> C:\Users\al\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast