User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Webview object

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Complaining in French to Yves is not going to fix your problem, esp. with I want this fixed now or within a day.
    Maybe a clean install, and deleting all the folders, will help.
    And make sure all the permissions are set.
    Also it's weekend.. Everyone deserves a break during the weekend.

Also, put a box in the screen with the error that it comes back with.
    not even sure if PHP will return the info. it's a Viewer, not a browser

Look at the help section of the object
    WebView2 Object - Expressions

It's limited with what it can do. it can only retrieve values and basic items. Not sure if that's why.. I tested it and it doesn't work on the phone. When I use the location object, it does get enabled
    but the webview2 doesn't take the items. so it might not even work..
    Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm a little nervous because the webview object does not work well: it no longer normally asks for location permission.

Excuse me especially for being so in a hurry, because my project is too important for me. We are week-enk and I understand that everyone can rest, but I can not stop thinking that I'm going to fail ... Thank you for your help

All the permissions are set...

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    webview doesn't ask for permissions. you need to ADD the location object.
    then the app will ask for it, and you need to give it permission.. but then still, it won't show.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    then the app will ask for it, and you need to give it permission.. but then still, it won't show.
    I already added the location object and permissions. It does not work!
    Before, webview ask permission, and today no!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Test only this url: "https://www.coordonnees-gps.fr/ma-position" with classic browser ans webview2
    Before, with webview2, it was ok ; it asks the permission and we continue
    Now, it is not possible: nothing in result because the permission was not asked. There is the problem!!
    No authorization, no result! obvious
    It is not about php or another think of the web construction, it is because webview2 doesn't ask the permission of localisation and it is an echec in final

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The function "follow the scene", which I used in my application, also disappeared from the object "webview2 ...
    Simply have i the good version of the object? Thanks

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bonjour as-tu tester pour voir avec une version ulterieure webview si ça pouvait régler ton problème en entendant que fernando mettre a jour la version.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitaineCaverne View Post
    Bonjour as-tu tester pour voir avec une version ulterieure webview si ça pouvait régler ton problème en entendant que fernando mettre a jour la version.
    Bonjour. je n'ai pas de version ultérieure... J'ai cette version décrite plus haut. Avant, webview demandait une autorisation à l'installation de l'apk et ça roulait. Mais là, je pense que la version est tronquée, elle ne demande rien ; ainsi mon programme ne fonctionne pas. Et il semble manquer pas mal de chose comme la case à cocher "suivre la scène"...

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vue que c est pour récupéré la Géo localisation il y a l extention (Objet Localisation) qui peu d aide a récupéré la Latitude Longitude décimales.

Clicker

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    je suis actuellement sur la version webview 2.1 et il a bien la case à cocher "suivre la scène"

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitaineCaverne View Post
    je suis actuellement sur la version webview 2.1 et il a bien la case à cocher "suivre la scène"
    Déjà, je n'ai pas la bonne version, même si je mets à jour... Oui je connais l'objet localisation, mais je ne peux amener un élément extérieur à mon script. Pourrais-tu essayer le mfa que j'ai laissé plus haut en chargement? C'est un exemple (les éléments à mettre dans le formulaire sont en commentaire). Merci

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast