After upgrading to the latest version of Clickteam Fusion the Get object doesn't seem to be working anymore, I use it in a HTML5 website I built.
I also tested it with a new project simply to see if it would display simple text files it would load by clicking 2 buttons, nothing showed up. I tried replacing the Get.MFX with several other versions but it will only work exporting from a fresh install from the old Clickteam fusion, with the extensions updated from the manager.
This is a real problem / hassle for me, I am hoping there is a simple solution, maybe you (or someone here) has the right version of Get.MFX for me (also with an unicode version) which I could put in my new Clickteam fusions extension and runtime dir so that it will work again. I use Clickteam Fusion Developer, latest version.
I went from 284.10 in which the website compiled to HTML5 DOES work to the latest new version.
I hope I explained everything correctly and that you can give me some solid advice on what to do. Thank you in advance.