User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Chinese Language Path Support?

  1. #21
    Clickteam Clickteam

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,991
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    >> You can see on the image that the text object and the buttons dont seem to have passed over to Chinese.

    Where do these texts come from? From a INI file? If so, is this INI file in UTF-8 mode (without BOM) and is the UTF-8 option selected in the properties of the INI object?

  2. #22
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    247
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    >> You can see on the image that the text object and the buttons dont seem to have passed over to Chinese.

    Where do these texts come from? From a INI file? If so, is this INI file in UTF-8 mode (without BOM) and is the UTF-8 option selected in the properties of the INI object?
    Yeah, the ini files are in Chinese. I think its just the font I need to change now..

  3. #23
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    247
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by grimmy View Post
    Yeah, the ini files are in Chinese. I think its just the font I need to change now..
    Confirmed..Changed the fonts on the remaining text and I have it all working!! Thank you so much for your help!!

  4. #24
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    247
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by grimmy View Post
    Confirmed..Changed the fonts on the remaining text and I have it all working!! Thank you so much for your help!!
    ...hmm Ive spent the last hour trying to find a Chinese font that actually works in fusion.

    Most are either missing characters, unreadable or not displayed at all. ARe there any recommendations? Id like to just use the same 'very basic' one as the menu object but a lot of fonts dont seem to work properly when but onto buttons/string displays.

    Cheers

  5. #25
    Clickteam Clickteam

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,991
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I think I've seen a game using this one: https://en.fontke.com/font/10439828/ (not sure if it's free to use though)

    Otherwise, do you use DirectX 11 in your app? If so and if you don't need it, the font you use in the menu object might work with other objects in DirectX 9. Even if DirectX 9 sometimes has formatting issues.

  6. #26
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    247
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I think I've seen a game using this one: https://en.fontke.com/font/10439828/ (not sure if it's free to use though)

    Otherwise, do you use DirectX 11 in your app? If so and if you don't need it, the font you use in the menu object might work with other objects in DirectX 9. Even if DirectX 9 sometimes has formatting issues.

    Seems I do need DirectX or strange things start to happen. No worries, the font you recommended seems to work just fine.

    Its all working. Take a look: https://www.screencast.com/t/E2w9U1WIFvwU

    Really big thanks for your help!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. Localisation and Language support
    By Janette5 in forum Android Export Module 2.5
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13th October 2016, 02:59 PM
  2. Does anyone use MMF2 of MMFD to make Chinese language games or ebook apps?
    By ChineseForFamilies in forum Multimedia Fusion 2 - Technical Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 4th October 2012, 05:24 PM
  3. Multi-language support/localization?
    By colej_uk in forum Android Export Module Version 2.0
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 5th September 2012, 03:25 PM
  4. Language support under Multimedia Fusion 2
    By fernandolt in forum Multimedia Fusion 2 - Technical Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 7th December 2011, 04:36 PM
  5. Can someone translate this from the Chinese please
    By wuxuechen in forum Multimedia Fusion 2 - Technical Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25th August 2007, 09:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •