User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Chinese Language Path Support?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    >> You can see on the image that the text object and the buttons dont seem to have passed over to Chinese.

Where do these texts come from? From a INI file? If so, is this INI file in UTF-8 mode (without BOM) and is the UTF-8 option selected in the properties of the INI object?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    >> You can see on the image that the text object and the buttons dont seem to have passed over to Chinese.

Where do these texts come from? From a INI file? If so, is this INI file in UTF-8 mode (without BOM) and is the UTF-8 option selected in the properties of the INI object?
    Yeah, the ini files are in Chinese. I think its just the font I need to change now..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by grimmy View Post
    Yeah, the ini files are in Chinese. I think its just the font I need to change now..
    Confirmed..Changed the fonts on the remaining text and I have it all working!! Thank you so much for your help!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by grimmy View Post
    Confirmed..Changed the fonts on the remaining text and I have it all working!! Thank you so much for your help!!
    ...hmm Ive spent the last hour trying to find a Chinese font that actually works in fusion.

Most are either missing characters, unreadable or not displayed at all. ARe there any recommendations? Id like to just use the same 'very basic' one as the menu object but a lot of fonts dont seem to work properly when but onto buttons/string displays.

Cheers

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I think I've seen a game using this one: https://en.fontke.com/font/10439828/ (not sure if it's free to use though)

Otherwise, do you use DirectX 11 in your app? If so and if you don't need it, the font you use in the menu object might work with other objects in DirectX 9. Even if DirectX 9 sometimes has formatting issues.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I think I've seen a game using this one: https://en.fontke.com/font/10439828/ (not sure if it's free to use though)

Otherwise, do you use DirectX 11 in your app? If so and if you don't need it, the font you use in the menu object might work with other objects in DirectX 9. Even if DirectX 9 sometimes has formatting issues.

Seems I do need DirectX or strange things start to happen. No worries, the font you recommended seems to work just fine.

Its all working. Take a look: https://www.screencast.com/t/E2w9U1WIFvwU

Really big thanks for your help!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3