User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GPG Connector UI Box cancel detection

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Ok, the play service status stop working when they deprecated i can not remove from object since it can be inside many application but it will retun 0 which is correct since it does not see any error

On error is working here fine see that when yuo login and the internet is off (wifi test) in my case i get 1007 login failed.

i am adding a different approach that must be tested to see if the dialog can be detected if does appears, but once the user have login once and you ask for login again it does not show any dialog, unless user made a log out and then login, please let me know if you have time to test so I can send you a new version when it is ready for you to try.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Play Services status will not be a problem if we can detect if the google services are installed instead.

If we hit back while the box ask for the account we want to log in, then it shows an error message, but in Fusion "On error" isn't triggered.

Can you fix the "is google servies installed" at least? As other apps are using it, it must have something else to detect if GPG is installed or not.

What my game do is :
    "check if GPG is installed" > YES > "ask user to log in with ui box"
    "check if GPG is installed" > NO > "create a local account"

---

When the player connect one time o his account, i create an uniq ID so he can play on any other device with the same google account or retriev his data at any time, but i don't need the connection until he delete his savedata or remove the app.
    If the player connected once to his GPG account, the game will autologin at start to check his achievements and nothing else.
    User can go in settings and disconnect form his GPG account then if he wants to conncet back, the game will reset and it will re-do the steps i've writted above.

Error message is annoying only when the player hit back instead of choosing an account but it is not my biggest priority. I really need to be able to check if GPG is installed if not, i can see users asking me everythime why they can't access leaderboard, cloud save or achievements and putting bad comments/rating...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any news? Can i expect to get the GPG detector working or should i show a pop up saying that GPG is required at the first launch?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    mm this is done do you want to try? let me know

the "GPG is installed" now work with latest code, teh status is being deprecated so it will return always 0 (connect) added also a detection when dialog is cancelled by user
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    mm this is done do you want to try? let me know

the "GPG is installed" now work with latest code, teh status is being deprecated so it will return always 0 (connect) added also a detection when dialog is cancelled by user
    Yes i want to test it.
    GPG is installed already send true everytime. So i don't understand what's new? And in fact, it's now impossible to dected if GPG is installed or not?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2