User Tag List

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Build 292.14 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marbenx View Post
    Hope I'm not derailing here, but the dream for me would be a separate list(s) of Alterable Values for each qualifier assigned to an object, something like this:

That way common alt vals are inherited from the qualifiers, but their names (and default values, unless changed) belong to the qualifier itself rather than the object.
    This would be the best solution, actually.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    There are several function objects (Advanced Function, Fast Function, etc), they already work like fast loops, they are a bit more useful but still not like true functions. True functions are already in the wish list. I can't say yet if we'll have time to implement them before F3 is ready.
    Yes I have used the function extensions, and while some work quite well, I've learned to depend more on fusions internal built in features due to stability, compatibility, plattform support, etc. But thanks for the reply Yves, it's good to know that it's at least being considered!

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Values assigned to qualifiers would be so useful

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    request:

When you single-click on a [previously selected] flag name in the properties window it toggles the checkbox. This makes it very easy to accidentally change the state of a flag without wanting to (eg. if you double-click too slowly while trying to rename the flag). Could it be changed so that only clicking the checkbox itself toggles the checkbox?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Volnaiskra I totally agree here. I am always accidentally checking those darn things when I am renaming flags.

As a secondary request with Flags: Is it possible to add some sort of option to sync all vars and flags across members of a qualifier? In my case, I have 100+ enemies that I have created over the last 3 years. And as I developed the game, I add new flags and vars, which end up not being on earlier enemies, but which stop the Event List Editor from displaying the flags name (instead it says Flag12 or whatever). It is now a monster task to copy 32 flags and vars to all 100+ enemies.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Activate / Inactivate Lines
    If you inactivate a line it doesn't trigger that Fusion needs to be saved. If you activate a line, it triggers.
    Neither events can be undone / redone.

Undo / Redo
    There's rather a lot of actions that aren't part of the undo / redo function. I don't know if this is because they're unreported or if it is by design. But I quite often find that I'm undoing a action prior to the one I'm trying to undo - simply because the last action isn't part of the undo / redo functions. I can make a note of them and report them if it's fixable.
    Is it possible to have the undo / redo not reset by the save function?

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    Undo / Redo
    There's rather a lot of actions that aren't part of the undo / redo
    Addition:is it possible to scroll to the target line of event when Undo / Redo?
    It is not easy to track this in current version.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bug tracker is down so i will post here:

Cannot patch> this error happens.
    bug with patch.png

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyhunter View Post
    Bug tracker is down so i will post here:

Cannot patch> this error happens.
    bug with patch.png
    Maybe a download error, you should download the patch again and retry.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    Activate / Inactivate Lines
    If you inactivate a line it doesn't trigger that Fusion needs to be saved. If you activate a line, it triggers.
    Neither events can be undone / redone.

Undo / Redo
    There's rather a lot of actions that aren't part of the undo / redo function. I don't know if this is because they're unreported or if it is by design. But I quite often find that I'm undoing a action prior to the one I'm trying to undo - simply because the last action isn't part of the undo / redo functions. I can make a note of them and report them if it's fixable.
    Is it possible to have the undo / redo not reset by the save function?
    Fusion also destroys the undo history when you save, and I believe it does the same if you switch between frame and event editor?

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast