User Tag List

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.14 - Release version

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    You can do this with the Animation Info object:
    thank you Volnaiskra, but this extension seems to be Windows only.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by defisym View Post
    thank you Volnaiskra, but this extension seems to be Windows only.
    Hmm, you're right.

If the original author's not around, perhaps someone from clickteam could port it to the exporters?

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, you're right.

If the original author's not around, perhaps someone from clickteam could port it to the exporters?
    I think it's better to make it a built-in like for-each and create by name.
    (PS: Since I just mentioned "Create by Name", I really wish there is a function that allows me to create an object from another mfa by name (and mfa path), without importing it to the main mfa.)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Yes this is a legacy option, you shouldn't use it. IIRC we kept it in case it could be useful for some cases, and also for compatibility reasons with old apps. By default global objects are set to "same name and type".
    I know, but don't you think it should be renamed? If someone doesn't know about this historical context, and they are looking through an object's properties, it's very tempting to select "identical" since it sounds like the better option (a more perfect sync).

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [small bug]:

While in Global Events (Event List Editor), when you change the name of an altVal or flag to a longer name than before, events referencing that altVal/flag don't update correctly (see screenshot). The problem is easily fixed by scrolling or otherwise forcing a refresh of the event. The problem doesn't exist in the Frame Events - just the Global Events.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [small bug/issue]

When you add a create new object or Set position action, and the frame editor is zoomed out, and you click on an object in the frame (to make the positioning relative), then a rounding error, or something like that, often defaults the X and Y fields to 1 or 2, instead of 0.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [small bug/issue]

When you add a create new object or Set position action, and the frame editor is zoomed out, and you click on an object in the frame (to make the positioning relative), then a rounding error, or something like that, often defaults the X and Y fields to 1 or 2, instead of 0.
    Actually that happens - regardless of the frame editor - it often will change the 0 0 values to 1 0 or 0 1 or 2 0 or .... it's painful when you need it to be very precise - because you have to manually correct each value every time.

But this issue has always existed - I just assumed it was a "feature".

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    Actually that happens - regardless of the frame editor - it often will change the 0 0 values to 1 0 or 0 1 or 2 0 or .... it's painful when you need it to be very precise - because you have to manually correct each value every time.

Yes this issue is really annoying.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post

Feature? What's the 'feature'?

I used to think it happened sporadically/unpredictably, but I've recently discovered that it's dependent on the zoom level of the Frame Editor. Though perhaps the behaviour might be different on different screen resolutions, frame sizes, etc.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know there is a "feature" related to this if you swap to being relative to the Action Point (in the positioning options) where the offset values populate the fields if you originally had set the position relative to the hotspot. I understand how that could be useful, but have never needed it, so it has become more of a burden.

Honestly, things like this feel like awesome options to be able to customize in a global setting somewhere. It might be too late for F2.5, but I hope these minute customizations can be a part of F3.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast