User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.14 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Small bug: If you change a counter's value in the debugger while the debugger is paused, the counter position does not update when the game is resumed (when the debugger is unpaused). But the moment you update the counter while the game is running, the position is updated.

I only noticed this as I was working out my ui positioning and trying to set the counters to large numbers to see if they would fit. But the counter would act as though it were left justified instead of right justified.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    Filter bug is always present since Fusion 2.5 + is available. I thinks it's something to do with child events.

When i click on an object in the event editor, it doesn't show every event or sub-event that contain the selected object.

I have also case where the first line of a group is shown even if it doesn't contain any relation with the selected object.

You can see that there is an event related to the object in this screenshot:
    Attachment 27555

After clicking the object, it says that no related event is available in the groupe...
    Attachment 27556
    I can't reproduce it with a simple app, could you attach a MFA please?

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panchos View Post
    I can't seem to update to the latest build of 2.5 Dev (not 2.5+)

If I do it via program (in admin mode) it says something about invalid data. If I try to download the update file through community passport it starts downloading fast then the speed just slows to nothing and fails.
    I've had that for over 2 months now.. thought it was just me..
    Just start a new download and it will finish eventually.
    In 3 tries I get the file completed.

MAybe @Clickteam can look into it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really wish that the global object editor synchronization type "identical" would be renamed to something other than "identical", since in reality it's anything but. I've just spent the past couple of hours trying to figure out why one of my objects wasn't syncing properly over different frames (altVals, qualifers). Finally I read a thread from 10 years ago explaining that this can happen to objects that aren't set to "same name and type".

I know that there's an internal logic to the name "identical" (ie. Fusion compare objects and only syncs them if it finds them to be totally identical), but this name is really misleading to the user. The really confusing thing is that global objects that are set to "identical" do sync in some ways, and don't sync in others. For example, if you rename one, the others will also rename. To any logically-thinking layman, this would appear to [misleadingly] confirm that the objects are indeed synced correctly. And the fact that they use the word "identical" in their synchronization properties reinforces this misperception. So then it becomes rather puzzling when you notice that if you add a qualifier to one, it won't be added to the others. And that if you then copy one of these so-called "identical" objects and paste them next to another instance of it in a different frame, one will become automatically renamed and all syncing will be broken.

I think a more accurate name for the Editor Synchronization type would be something like "legacy", or "inflexible". "Legacy" might be best since it conveys clearly that it's an older, less desirable mode.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've found a bug with the MoveSafely2 Object, that was not present before, at randome times, an object will fall while moving on a slope.
    I hadn't found how to reproduce it everytime for the moment, but this bug wasn't present before this version.

All my enemies usr MoveSafely2 object so it's really annoying.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    I really wish that the global object editor synchronization type "identical" would be renamed to something other than "identical", since in reality it's anything but. I've just spent the past couple of hours trying to figure out why one of my objects wasn't syncing properly over different frames (altVals, qualifers). Finally I read a thread from 10 years ago explaining that this can happen to objects that aren't set to "same name and type".

I know that there's an internal logic to the name "identical" (ie. Fusion compare objects and only syncs them if it finds them to be totally identical), but this name is really misleading to the user. The really confusing thing is that global objects that are set to "identical" do sync in some ways, and don't sync in others. For example, if you rename one, the others will also rename. To any logically-thinking layman, this would appear to [misleadingly] confirm that the objects are indeed synced correctly. And the fact that they use the word "identical" in their synchronization properties reinforces this misperception. So then it becomes rather puzzling when you notice that if you add a qualifier to one, it won't be added to the others. And that if you then copy one of these so-called "identical" objects and paste them next to another instance of it in a different frame, one will become automatically renamed and all syncing will be broken.

I think a more accurate name for the Editor Synchronization type would be something like "legacy", or "inflexible". "Legacy" might be best since it conveys clearly that it's an older, less desirable mode.
    Yes this is a legacy option, you shouldn't use it. IIRC we kept it in case it could be useful for some cases, and also for compatibility reasons with old apps. By default global objects are set to "same name and type".

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    I've found a bug with the MoveSafely2 Object, that was not present before, at randome times, an object will fall while moving on a slope.
    I hadn't found how to reproduce it everytime for the moment, but this bug wasn't present before this version.

All my enemies usr MoveSafely2 object so it's really annoying.
    On which platform? The PC version hasn't been modified and AFAIK no runtime structure used by this object has been modified either.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [Feature Request]: Allow the Properties tab/window to mouse wheel scroll at the same rate as other tabs/windows. Currently it seems to only scroll one line per wheel turn, which makes fast scrolling to the end of a long list very tedious.

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [Feature Request]
    # Return Animation Direction:
    We all know that an active object has two directions in fuison, direction and animation direction.
    As it depicted in help documentry, if you change an active's direction, it's animation direction will also be changed automatically, unless you have changed it's animation direction without restoring.
    The question is, fusion has a built-in expression "Dir" in sub menu "Animation", to return current direction value. So it's natural to think that this expression will return "Animation Direction", but actually it returns "Direction". This really confused me for a while, wondering which line of event drives me to this error.
    Well, though I can bypass this by maunally maintain an alterable value, it will be great if clickteam can add another expression to distinguish them.

# Create Backdrop with Scale:
    Fusion now has actions that can add backdrop from an active or paste it's current image into background with ink effect, but both don't work with scale.
    that is to say, if I set an active's scale to 2.0, then paste it, and I get a 1.0 scale backdrop, not 2.0.
    I don't know if it's possible to add in 2.5, but it will help a lot in level generation and memory saving, because you don't need to use hi-resolution images, just import lower ones ,scale them up during runtime, then paste them.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by defisym View Post
    [Feature Request]
    # Return Animation Direction:
    We all know that an active object has two directions in fuison, direction and animation direction.
    As it depicted in help documentry, if you change an active's direction, it's animation direction will also be changed automatically, unless you have changed it's animation direction without restoring.
    The question is, fusion has a built-in expression "Dir" in sub menu "Animation", to return current direction value. So it's natural to think that this expression will return "Animation Direction", but actually it returns "Direction". This really confused me for a while, wondering which line of event drives me to this error.
    Well, though I can bypass this by maunally maintain an alterable value, it will be great if clickteam can add another expression to distinguish them.
    You can do this with the Animation Info object:

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast