User Tag List

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Build 292.14 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also have two feature requests that I think would save time for users, especially since the object limit will be raiser from 2k to 30k objects.

1. The ability to right click on an object in the Frame and Event Editor and choose the option "Put in folder >" where hovering this option would open a sub-menu with the object folders that have been created in the Event Editor.
    This would make it much easier to actually put specific objects into your object folders.

The reason I would like this is because dragging objects one by one in the Event Editor to the correct folder takes/wastes a lot of time that could be spent doing more producti.
    The reason I think that having the ability to right click in both the Frame and Event Editor is that it probably could be possible to put multiple selected objects at once into a certain folder from the Event Editor.

2. The ability to right click in the object bar and choose how to sort objects from the in the Event Editor.
    Perhaps a choice to sort by name/created date/size. Name would probably be the one I would use.
    It would also be good if you could right click on an object folder and choose how to sort the objects inside that specific folder. Also a choice to sort all objects both outside and inside of object folders.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vSv View Post
    I also have two feature requests that I think would save time for users, especially since the object limit will be raiser from 2k to 30k objects.

1. The ability to right click on an object in the Frame and Event Editor and choose the option "Put in folder >" where hovering this option would open a sub-menu with the object folders that have been created in the Event Editor.
    This would make it much easier to actually put specific objects into your object folders.

The reason I would like this is because dragging objects one by one in the Event Editor to the correct folder takes/wastes a lot of time that could be spent doing more producti.
    The reason I think that having the ability to right click in both the Frame and Event Editor is that it probably could be possible to put multiple selected objects at once into a certain folder from the Event Editor.

2. The ability to right click in the object bar and choose how to sort objects from the in the Event Editor.
    Perhaps a choice to sort by name/created date/size. Name would probably be the one I would use.
    It would also be good if you could right click on an object folder and choose how to sort the objects inside that specific folder. Also a choice to sort all objects both outside and inside of object folders.
    Funny you brought up that request because I was just doing a lot of dragging and dropping objects into folders recently and thought how time consuming that is doing one object at a time. Sounds like an idea I could support!

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vSv View Post

And it would be uesful if frame folders are synced with event editor folders and object select dialogue box (pop-up when inserting a new condition /action).
    image if you want to program one object, you have to search every time or scroll down a long long list......
    I also wonder if it will be possible to pin several objects (Like movement controller or value container) always on the top of object list.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your objects are next to each other you can just drag the folder bracket (When Folder expanded) instead of dragging them one by one.

As for ordering objects you could use a well organised naming convention.

I agree folder syncing across editors would be nice also Sub-folders would also be handy

Some form of multi-select would be awesome too

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another feature request

Currently, when you open the Expression Editor, the contents are highlighted in blue:

Then when you type something in the search box to narrow the range of objects, the contents are no longer highlighted:

Then, if you have poor working memory like I do, you frequently can't remember whether or not the contents are highlighted, so you're never sure whether choosing an item from a dropdown will replace the contents or append to it. And if you're like me, this ends up costing you a lot of mistakes, second-guessing, and lost focus throughout the work day.

It makes logical sense that the contents are no longer highlighted blue when you type in the search field, because only a field that is 'typable' should be highlighted. But perhaps there could be another way to show that the contents have lost focus, without entirely obscuring the fact that something is highlighted? Perhaps changing the highlighting to grey in such circumstances?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feature Request:
    Would it be possible to choose the value by using a str$(valuename) rather than just a numerical expression? in my case this would be something like "Scale" +Str$(LoopIndex("PartLoop")).
    I'm currently using numerical offsets, but this would be easier.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnArtbox View Post
    Feature Request:
    Would it be possible to choose the value by using a str$(valuename) rather than just a numerical expression? in my case this would be something like "Scale" +Str$(LoopIndex("PartLoop")).
    I'm currently using numerical offsets, but this would be easier.
    I think what you’re trying to do is already possible @JohnArtbox
    Do you mean choose alterable value using expression?..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fnkycoldmadeanr View Post
    I think what you’re trying to do is already possible @JohnArtbox
    Do you mean choose alterable value using expression?..
    I think what he means is that if you have an Alterable Value A of an object "Fred" that you've renamed Scale5, and an Alterable Value B that you've renamed Scale6, you can currently reference them as Scale5("Fred") and Scale6("Fred"), and AltValN( "Fred", 0 ) and AltValN( "Fred", 1 ), but you can't reference them as "Scale"+Str$(someValue)("Fred").

In other words, there's no way to deconstruct/reconstruct the altVal name by splitting it into parts; you can only reference the name in its entirety, or its index number.

Whereas we can do this sort of thing, for example, with an Active name, by using the Create By Name action: Create "Fred" + "Flinstone" at (0,0) layer 1

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    I think what he means is that if you have an Alterable Value A of an object "Fred" that you've renamed Scale5, and an Alterable Value B that you've renamed Scale6, you can currently reference them as Scale5("Fred") and Scale6("Fred"), and AltValN( "Fred", 0 ) and AltValN( "Fred", 1 ), but you can't reference them as "Scale"+Str$(someValue)("Fred").

In other words, there's no way to deconstruct/reconstruct the altVal name by splitting it into parts; you can only reference the name in its entirety, or its index number.
    that's it exactly. Currently I have to have identical altVal setups for all objects so that I can reference with a formula like:
    ( Dir( "Brain" ) / 4 ) + 10.
    To make this cohesive across objects when some have one direction and others 8 means a lot of wasted values and strings. It works but it seems wasteful.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For example, if I just want a group activation event to run once, I can't put in there - run this event once.
    If you want an example - line 4 - doesn't run at all because I put in the code - run this event once - and if I take it away then it runs every time the group is activated. That's one example - there's more, but it's more a feature I had
    in other software - where if you deactivated something it was suspended and when you activated it again it resumed - much like your pause does.
    Oops. You just need run this event once - the on group activation is redundant - just saw I had done that in a game. Then it works as I need it.

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast