Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    @Yves
    Then it seems to me, that the description is wrong in the release notes

Android exporter: please note that you should now use the version of Java that comes with Android Studio (instead of the Java SDK).
    Check if C:\Program Files\Android\Android Studio\jre exists on your machine. If so use this pathname as "Java SDK" pathname
    in the preferences of Fusion (General tab / Android exporter).

You telling it here, to point to JRE folder.
    The text in the release notes is not wrong, you have to set the "Java SDK Directory" preference to this pathname.

What is not accurate in this case is the title of the option in the preferences, which was not modified and still says "Java SDK" although in theory it should be "Java SDK (if you use the build 291 or below of the Android exporter) or Java JRE (if you use the build 292 or above of the Android exporter). We'll probably change it in the next update to Java JRE as everyone is now supposed to use the build 292 of the Android exporter.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    This version, the Button for the Android API max version does not work anymore
    Works for me.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    @Dobermann about adaptive icons, to use then you must set min api to 26, so this will make user to have two different apk in the publish console system
    How to set min API ?

I can choose the build API (i've choosen 28), minimum android version (i've set 4.1) and target android version (i've set 9).

If min api stands for minimum android version, you should add in the list which API is using each version.

And how to be able to propose the game to people using old Android version and get the new icon as well?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    IN minimum android version (i've set 4.1) instead of choose 4.1 you must choose 8.0 that is the minimum where teh adaptive icons concept work.

this is a handy link

https://source.android.com/setup/start/build-numbers
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Android Requests:

1. Is it possible to close the OpenJDKPlatform binary after Fusion has built an .apk? It stays open and uses quite a bit of memory - until I remember to End Task it myself.

OpenJDK.jpg

Screenshot is after Fusion had been closed for at least 20 minutes - and the OpenJDK is still open and not idle. Memory use ranges from 753.6mb down to 517.8mb when Fusion is closed. Nothing else on my machine uses it - I tested that, it was only Fusion opening it and leaving it open.

2. Is it possible to include a cancel button to stop the .apk building process after it has started? If for some reason I changed my mind - or forgot something...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    IN minimum android version (i've set 4.1) instead of choose 4.1 you must choose 8.0 that is the minimum where teh adaptive icons concept work.

this is a handy link

https://source.android.com/setup/start/build-numbers
    So Fernando, if i want to use the new icon on new OS version and keep the game available for old OS versions, i only need to create two APP Bundles? How can i send two app bundles for the same Package Version?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess this is a couple of decades old bug, but moving paths in the path movement selector breaks all references in events. Events seem to be hard coded and even though the name is persistent in the events when they're moved, the actual reference stays at whatever number the event calls.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves is it possible to show grid as real grid ,not points ? (I know it's a very small feature but it can be better to work with tile backdrops)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    anyone else finding that Admob now often mutes some sound channels after the ad is finished?

it's even happening on my old released fusion games from last year,

so admob must have changed something that is having an allergic reaction to fusion >__<

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EDIT: nm, my mouse.

Middle-mouse hold to drag in the frame editor doesn't seem to be working?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast