User Tag List

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.14 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mobichan View Post
    I know there is a "feature" related to this if you swap to being relative to the Action Point (in the positioning options) where the offset values populate the fields if you originally had set the position relative to the hotspot. I understand how that could be useful, but have never needed it, so it has become more of a burden.
    Ah yes, I see that. I guess that's probably not a bad idea in some cases. But I think what I'm talking about is really just a rounding error or similar. It's only ever 1 or 2 pixels off, and the results will vary depending on zoom. As in: you click the object and see X=2, Y=2, then zoom in with the scrollwheel and click the same object and you get X=0, Y=0

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some people refer to bugs as "undocumented features" and it becomes a "feature" because is isn't going to be / or can't be fixed.

For me it is unpredictable - and not related to anything I'm doing - I can have 20 of exact the same objects and 5 out of the 20 will pick up a position that is 1 or 2 pixels different to zero. That cannot be explained by the size of the object, or the position, or action points or zooms - because then I'd have the same behaviour on all 20 objects - and I don't. It does that whether I leave it as 0 0 position from Object A or if I change it to the co-ordinates (it then will change the co-ordinate by 1 or 2).

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    EDIT: fixed in next update (I think).

Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    Some people refer to bugs as "undocumented features" and it becomes a "feature" because is isn't going to be / or can't be fixed.
    This is clearly not a feature. A bug usually becomes a "feature" when people use it intentionally (or not) to do things, making it difficult to fix (as this would break existing apps). Or sometimes you think it's a bug but it was done like this intentionally, in this case it's a feature for some people, a bug for others.

EDIT: actually Janette I think you were probably talking about another issue.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves In the physics static movement, please, pleeease, could you add "Shape of LAST image"?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    EDIT: fixed in next update (I think).

This is clearly not a feature. A bug usually becomes a "feature" when people use it intentionally (or not) to do things, making it difficult to fix (as this would break existing apps). Or sometimes you think it's a bug but it was done like this intentionally, in this case it's a feature for some people, a bug for others.

EDIT: actually Janette I think you were probably talking about another issue.
    @Yves - was all this editing your own post a trick to see if we're paying attention?

I was? Not really... I had never reported this particular issue because I assumed it would've been fixed years ago if it was fixable... I guess I should report all the other issues too ;-)
    (Unless you mean Volnaiskra and I are not referring to the same issue, that's possible.)

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not that it matters but Fusion is adding 30kb to a file if you open it again and save it again - without changing a thing - or even if you delete something - the file size increases. That wasn't happening before.

example.png
    To recreate I have 1 frame with 1 object, 1 counter, 2 strings - save it - close Fusion. The .mfa is 53kb. Open Fusion, Open the file again - do nothing to it - save it - and now it's 80kb.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not that it matters but Fusion is adding 30kb to a file if you open it again and save it again - without changing a thing - or even if you delete something - the file size increases. That wasn't happening before.

example.png
    To recreate I have 1 frame with 1 object, 1 counter, 2 strings - save it - close Fusion. The .mfa is 53kb. Open Fusion, Open the file again - do nothing to it - save it - and now it's 80kb.
    For me, the first version is 53kb, and the resaved version is 193kb!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Unless you mean Volnaiskra and I are not referring to the same issue, that's possible.
    Correct, the way you phrased it (with the "precise" word) made me think maybe you didn't refer to the same issue. But I may be wrong.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

example.png
    I tested it with the build 291, the same thing happens. I wouldn't worry about it, maybe it updated a stamp image or something like this. I'll check when I'll have more time.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Correct, the way you phrased it (with the "precise" word) made me think maybe you didn't refer to the same issue. But I may be wrong.

This is what I meant:

When I create an object and I need it to be on the exact location - pixel perfect location - Fusion will often be 1 or 2 points out - regardless of the shape of the object, even when they're perfectly square and divisible by 2. It's random though, even when all the pieces are the same it will happen with some of them but not all of them.

When I then select it to create the object at that co-ordinates - the co-ordinates are out by that amount as well. This requires me to manually over type each value every time when I need a precise or pixel perfect location.

This happens frequently.

example1.jpg

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast