Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.14 - Release version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrilley View Post
    There's sort of a secret way to do it. Hold Alt as you drag the Hot/Action Spot in one of the frames and then the rest of the animation should get updated with the new coordinates as well.
    https://community.clickteam.com/threads/89513-Some-useful-hidden-shortcuts

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank you, the shortcuts will come in handy for sure - Also happy birthday!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy birthday @Yves

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's your birthday? Happy birthday for yesterday! I say "for yesterday" because hopefully you are too busy drinking Bourgogne with family and friends to be reading the forums on the day of your birthday.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrilley View Post
    There's sort of a secret way to do it. Hold Alt as you drag the Hot/Action Spot in one of the frames and then the rest of the animation should get updated with the new coordinates as well.
    Awesome. Thank you!
    I actually tried using the presets by holding ALT as well. That worked as well. Huge time saver. Here I was trying CTRL. LOL

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ** HAPPY BIRTHDAY YVES **

thanks for creating fusion & giving me a way to make games!

take the day off.......after you've fixed my bug reports

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy birthday Yves, and thank you for creating this incredible software.
    i've been enjoying it since...the games factory, which I bought at the time in CD format in a box set , it was standing on the shelf of a pc games store , I was looking for one of the hits of the times ( maybe Age of Empires 2 , not too sure ) I casually took a look at the box but a message stopped me short : make your own games. I thought I was a bit delusional , I had just transferred my wish onto a pc game box... well it turned out to be true. Since then , I haven't become a professional developer, I moved on to become a teacher of English as a foreign language, But I've made educational projects , a few casual games just for the fun of it, and my 5-year-old was amazed last week to see 47-year-old dad be able to churn out a little 2d dungeon crawler , just two scenes with an animated ( nice looking ) skeleton as the bad guy and a brave hero and voila : my son had fun pressing two keys to while we were trying to find the way out. For those small moments made so accessible by fusion, thank you Yves and clickteam !

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    >> Happy birthday Yves, and thank you for creating this incredible software.

Thank you And I was not alone to create this software, I send half those thanks to Francois, who is not at Clickteam anymore.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy birthday Yves, wish you all the best!

Changing the subject a little bit, I think I found a bug... I think it's only for the DLC 2.5+ version. When the "optimize events" option is on, it skips the "On group activation" events.
    I was going crazy trying to figure out what was going on, but I think that was it. Everything works great in the editor, it only happens when you build the app. (I guess that's when the events get optimized)

Again happy birthday I hope you are having a great time!
    Cheers

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast