User Tag List

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Build 292.14 - Release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mobichan View Post
    It would be wonderful if some kind of feedback system was in place so we are aware of any invalid scenarios at runtime (ie change animation to a non-existent animation, frame, anim direction). It would help a lot with Qualifiers.
    This is only slightly related to what you're asking, but as I recently discovered, the animation info object can tell you just about anything about an animation, including whether or not its frame/sequence/direction is currently being forced. It could potentially help with these sorts of things

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a little things:
    - Add "center" option for counter with text
    - Add alterables values for many objects (array, counter, string etc...)
    - Real grid on scene editor

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think this is a bug.
    When I am in the Action editor, I cannot add a new event for Groups

disabled.png

when i go the normal events editor, then I am able to.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Think this is a bug.
    When I am in the Action editor, I cannot add a new event for Groups

disabled.png

when i go the normal events editor, then I am able to.
    More a limitation than a bug, probably because the Action editor only works on the current event and has no knowledge of the frame events. I'll check to see if this can be improved.

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello @Yves
    Is it possible to add alterable values to string objects? This would help a lot in scoping as we almost can't scope strings currently.
    if I create several strings during runtime, and I want to destroy a specific one, I have to use a magic deque, to assign and save their ID, save their fixed value (and other values if needed). When destroying, I need to redo what fusion does when scoping: iterate through this deque, compare IDs, retrieve fixed value, then scope target string in events by fixed value, and finally destroy it.
    Alternatively I need to destroy strings by for-each + compare alterable string. This doesn't work when two strings has the same alterable string.
    I have read SDK documents, it seems that it doesn't need much work to add alterable values to an object. I don't know if there has some extra work needs to be done for adding to string objects, please add it if possible.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The String object is an internal object, not made with the SDK, it requires more work and I don't know very well what is possible yet. But it's in the wish list anyway. I'll take a look asap, but I'm afraid there is too much work for the next update (well I can't say before I check...).

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Yves for quick reply.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would it be possible to add a "set flag with value" option where you can enter the nr of the flag AND the bool value as a 1 or 0?

Right now you can set a flag using a number but you can't set if it will be on or off using a value.

This would make it much easier to store and load flags to other formats, like ini or arrays. Right now this a bit messy since you have to add additional events just to set if the flag should be on or off.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to see an option in an active that allows you to set all frames in the animation to have the same Hot spot or Center at one time, instead of having to manually do each frame, one at a time.

Basically like CTRL+A to select all the frames, then just click where you want the hot spot or Center point to be in them all.

Just in case. I know about the import animation center / hot spot control. However, it never really manages to do it properly with animations. I always have to go in and do it manually.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyvb View Post
    I'd love to see an option in an active that allows you to set all frames in the animation to have the same Hot spot or Center at one time, instead of having to manually do each frame, one at a time.

Basically like CTRL+A to select all the frames, then just click where you want the hot spot or Center point to be in them all.

Just in case. I know about the import animation center / hot spot control. However, it never really manages to do it properly with animations. I always have to go in and do it manually.
    There's sort of a secret way to do it. Hold Alt as you drag the Hot/Action Spot in one of the frames and then the rest of the animation should get updated with the new coordinates as well.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast