... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    thanks I don't usually revert other code, but if you agree I will check
    I meant that if you open the .apk in Android studio it lists all the sounds in a separate folder - I don't have them like that - they're part of a 3000 sound library and it would take me a long time to extract the individual sounds from there.

(However, you posted this as I was replying to your PM - so this might not matter.)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info in PM this will help, see that you have these sound at 320 Kbps, even though this value is allowed in Android, you are preloading them, so once they are preloaded with no error they shoudl be played eveytime, I will check and let you know
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello @Yves @Fernando , is there a chance we can have a snap to grid feature for the path movement when setting the nodes in edit mode. The movement is so nice but i fiddle around so long always to find exact positions . If possible please consider adding it, thanks.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    Hello @Yves @Fernando, is there a chance we can have a snap to grid feature for the path movement when setting the nodes in edit mode. The movement is so nice but i fiddle around so long always to find exact positions . If possible please consider adding it, thanks.
    There are a lot of features that can be add in path movement editor:
    - Press MAJ to lock vertical or horizontal alignement
    - Change rotation
    - Make a timeline with keyframes (awesome for F3)

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Music Issue:

I'm updating a game written years ago. In that game I have the following:

If a certain event happens - pause channel 13 - play channel 12.
    End of frame: Stop channel 12.

New frame - if channel 13 is not playing - resume channel 13.

All of this worked 100% before. None of this is working now - with the current version of Fusion. Not on Windows, not on Android.

Any chance you can change this to like it was before?

Object not there issue:

Previously if I said - end the level when there are none of these 5 objects left - it would end the level. Now it won't. As far as I can determine it's looking for non-existent objects, not finding them and so doing nothing - the level never ends - but it worked perfectly before.

And here's some more:

Deleting items from the frame editor - resulted in rows of little red bugs where the destroy events were - instead of deleting the destroy events.
    Deleting an item from the frame editor that was in a create event resulted in the event being replaced by a red question mark.
    A overlap command that destroys objects misfires every x times with the result that those objects never get destroyed.
    (if x overlaps y - destroy x) - but after a while there's a lot of x objects floating around off-screen - it's missing deleting maybe 1 in 20 or so.
    No, I can't recreate this in a simple .mfa because then it works. But when you have 1500 events and a lot going on - it does not work every time - no it's not the same object every time - it's random.
    I also figured out the global object renaming issue - because it happened again - if you rename an object to a name of an existing global object it just renames it a few times before it will change the name.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Music Issue
    I need a simple MFA to see what you mean. What version of Fusion did you use to make this application so that I check if changes have been done?

Previously if I said - end the level when there are none of these 5 objects left - it would end the level. Now it won't.
    I need a MFA as obviously this works in a simple application.

Deleting items from the frame editor - resulted in rows of little red bugs where the destroy events were - instead of deleting the destroy events.
    I can take a look if you send me the MFA, to see why the destroy events are not deleted. My knowledge of the events is quite limited though, so I'll try to understand. If it was written with an old version of Fusion maybe at some point something got corrupted.

Deleting an item from the frame editor that was in a create event resulted in the event being replaced by a red question mark.
    Same.

it's missing deleting maybe 1 in 20 or so. No, I can't recreate this in a simple .mfa because then it works. But when you have 1500 events and a lot going on - it does not work every time - no it's not the same object every time - it's random.
    No, it's not random, it's caused by something specific, hard to say what it could be. Are some of the objects rotated or stretched, or both?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Windows version was last updated April 2017 - at that point everything worked. The Android version was last updated Feb 2019 (I could've missed the music issue then if I ran the tests without music - but everything else was working okay then.)

Music: I can recreate the music issue in a simple .mfa ... can I post up the little tunes that come with Fusion here? (Not sure they come with all versions of Fusion.)

Bugs: I already deleted all the little red bugs and little red question mark ... just wanted to point out that Fusion has bugs - lots of them... or more correctly it had...

Overlapping objects: It is random - the first time it left 4 copies of object 4 - the second time 2 copies of object 2 etc...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any chance to get a Build version field in the ios general properties for the next versions?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    The Windows version was last updated April 2017 - at that point everything worked.
    OK, I'll reinstall this version and compare your example. Yes you can post it here, no problem, you can also send me PMs you are in my contact list.

just wanted to point out that Fusion has bugs - lots of them... or more correctly it had...
    Well posting this without giving us the ability to take a look to see if it's fixed, or can be fixed is not very helpful.

Overlapping objects: It is random - the first time it left 4 copies of object 4 - the second time 2 copies of object 2 etc...
    It's not random. Can you send me the MFA?

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast