User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Patrice Cervellin_Car Travel Source

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    make sure you've got debugger etc turned off when running the examples in fusion.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The v-sync setting is here, you get the app (nvidia control panel) with the nvidia driver from there homepage.
    https://www.geforce.com/sites/defaul...ntrolpanel.jpg

But the strange in your video the collision is not working also, i think its not from v-sync.
    Look in the firefly engine object there is a setting called "rendering speed" default its 100. Maybe that can cause this.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi I bought two games like
    Patrice Cervellin_Car Travel Source and FastAndFusion.
    * These two games cannot be played properly.
    Leading games don't run on my computer, the car you control goes through everything! FastAndFusion has the most miserable management, him or her who uploaded this game, I think should be deleted, I'm actually a little disappointed. if you watch the intro / demo on youtube then it reaches straight to the swing and they don't turn fat. would like to get the money back or the opportunity to buy something

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2