User Tag List

Thread: Was wondering how to resume animation sequence on Active Object after pausing

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was wondering how to resume animation sequence on Active Object after pausing

Hi Fellow Clickers
    I was wondering if you might know how to fix this problem,
    I have created a pause button because I don't want to use a key to pause and resume,
    I have a Donkey object that is set on the Path Movement, and it pauses and resumes fine, however when you resume the game, the Donkeys walk animation does not resume?,
    I am very confused about this, I have tried adding Resume Current Animation, or even switching animations and then playing that animation nothing works,
    I am using bouncy ball for some of the AI in other levels, and I have tried that with the Donkey but it does not work as well as the path,

The donkey is only supposed to patrol(in a sense) around the level and when you walk into it, it reverses direction something that is very hard to incorporate on a bouncy ball I find,
    I really appreciate any help anyone can give,

Thanks for your time and energy, let me know if you need a copy of the level to look at, I tried posting one here but it exceeds the max files size.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried all these:

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Volnaiskra, Thanks for your message, but unfortunately the Donkey is still being stubborn , So I think somewhere In events I have a event that is preventing the Donkeys Animation resuming until it gets to a node,
    I did find a solution though, I set the speed to 0 when the game is paused and put it back on its speed of 15 when the game is unpaused, It is probably not the best way to do it but it works anyway, so I think I am just going to move onto the next problem,

Thanks again for your message, I will make a note of the screenshots you sent I think I will be needing them in more parts of the game and future games.