User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: List of Joystick 2 Device names

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Out of curiosity, what's the date of joystick2.mfx in your data/runtime directory? If it's older than April 2019 or if its size is different from 174592 bytes, then probably it's outdated, you should update it via the extension manager. There are 2 issues with the Joystick2 objects on Steam, one that is fixed in the latest version (iirc, joystick not recognized when using custom Steam configs) and the one mentioned above by Julian82 (that we can't reproduce here).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Yves,

thanks for the reply! I'll check after I come back from my job and let you know.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Yves yhought id check out my Joystick2.mfx as i noticed you said it had been updated.

I have Fusion 2.5 Dev and just did the reinstall Joystick2.mfx through the extension manager. it lists as outdated even after reinstall and refresh. I also checked the details in my extension folder and its different to what is mentioned above. I screen capped the info right after reinstalling it with the extension manager.

joystick2MFX_info.png

installed_outdated.png

Can you let me know what i should do to get the latest version installed.

Thanks and its cool you are onto this thread.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Ah, I think it's a known (display) issue that happens sometimes in the extension manager. I'm checking.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the input, Yves. Very promising!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4t View Post
    Hi Yves yhought id check out my Joystick2.mfx as i noticed you said it had been updated.

I have Fusion 2.5 Dev and just did the reinstall Joystick2.mfx through the extension manager. it lists as outdated even after reinstall and refresh. I also checked the details in my extension folder and its different to what is mentioned above. I screen capped the info right after reinstalling it with the extension manager.

joystick2MFX_info.png

installed_outdated.png

Can you let me know what i should do to get the latest version installed.

Thanks and its cool you are onto this thread.
    I've checked, actually it seems it's due to time differences between the place the file was created for the extension manager and the place where it's used. I was pretty sure I had taken this into account when the extension manager was done, probably this was not done correctly. I don't know yet how we'll fix it.

Well, anyway if you've re-installed it, then it's up-to-date (you can check the last modification date of the .mfx, it should be April 29th).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Yves the modification date is April 29th the size is different to what you mentioned above 174592 bytes. Mine is showing as size 187 KB (192,000 bytes) and size on disk 188 KB (192,512 bytes) that made me think it was not the right one.

I guess the other two extensions in the outdated list in the pic i uploaded are suffering from the same error also. I wont worry about it and leave it in your hands. many thanks for the reply.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4t View Post
    Thanks Yves the modification date is April 29th the size is different to what you mentioned above 174592 bytes. Mine is showing as size 187 KB (192,000 bytes) and size on disk 188 KB (192,512 bytes) that made me think it was not the right one.

I guess the other two extensions in the outdated list in the pic i uploaded are suffering from the same error also. I wont worry about it and leave it in your hands. many thanks for the reply.
    I talked about the .mfx in data/runtime, not the .mfx in Extensions. The size of the .mfx in Extensions is 192,000 bytes.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE:

@Yyves Thank you so much! You saved me After I updated the joystick extension people no longer have issues with Steam. At least that's what players told me after I released a patch. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Julian82 View Post

Joy2: If 2 gamepads are connected and at least one of them is no real Xbox controller (but some other device emulated as Xbox), one of the controllers will randomly stop working or provide false inputs, while the other one still works.
    Very important: This issue will appear outside the Steam environmet too, for example if you connect Xbox controller plus PS4 controller with DS4 emulation.
    I am still waiting for multiplayer feedback after updating the extension but we were able to play on xbox+ps4 controller with no issues. However, instead of emulation I am using volnaiskra solution.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hamstermp View Post
    UPDATE:

@Yyves Thank you so much! You saved me After I updated the joystick extension people no longer have issues with Steam. At least that's what players told me after I released a patch. Thank you

I am still waiting for multiplayer feedback after updating the extension but we were able to play on xbox+ps4 controller with no issues. However, instead of emulation I am using volnaiskra solution.
    That sounds great! I’ll test tomorrow and provide feedback how it works with Outbuddies. I’ve not re-evaluated the joy2 extension since the April update, let’s hope for the best. Thanks @Yves !

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast