User Tag List

Thread: How to make an object rotate halfway around an object before destroying?

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to make an object rotate halfway around an object before destroying?

So I want an object to rotate around a character so that the character's arm holding a sword will set it's angle to look at it. The halfway and destroy part from the title is easy enough, but how would I make an object rotate around the character to start with?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trigonometry functions.

There's a website out there with a huge list of trig functions and other neat tricks for CF2.5 (though created for MMF2). But somehow my Bookmarks did not transfer over to my new PC. Anybody know the site I'm talking about? Has a pink background. Google's finding nothing.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here an example
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a more advanced circular motion example - have fun
    Attached files Attached files

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dsilvers View Post
    Trigonometry functions.

There's a website out there with a huge list of trig functions and other neat tricks for CF2.5 (though created for MMF2). But somehow my Bookmarks did not transfer over to my new PC. Anybody know the site I'm talking about? Has a pink background. Google's finding nothing.
    Is it sketchy's site (who I think might be the same person as @MuddyMole )? I think that was sketchy.co.nf but that's down at the moment

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think so? I vaguely recall it was m something something dot dk, and had like a voxel art logo, but I may be confusing it with something else. My brain is shredded lately.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, I don't think I know it. At any rate, How I stopped worrying and learned to love the expression editor is probably the best buck I've spent on the Clickstore. It covers trigonometry as well as various other useful things