User Tag List

Thread: Fusion 2.5+ project (Steam) can be exported using MAC addon?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch MakerUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fusion 2.5+ project (Steam) can be exported using MAC addon?

Can Fusion 2.5+ project (Steam) can be exported using MAC addon (non-steam) version?

Thanks

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If you use the Steam version of Fusion you must get the Mac exporter DLC from Steam, you cannot use the non-Steam Mac exporter with the Steam version of Fusion.

Does this answer your question?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch MakerUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, I mean, I have the non-steam Fusion and non-steam Mac. Iam developing using the Steam version with the Fusion 2.5+ add on. I'm assuming the 2.5+ project will not open on non-steam Fusion 2.5 is that correct? I'm not sure in case to port to Mac, I'll need to either
    1)buy Mac Exporter for Steam and install everything on a Mac
    2)buy Fusion 2.5+ DLC for non-steam version (that has Mac Exporter but doesn't has the 2.5+ DLC.
    or
    3)Open the project normally in non-steam fusion without the 2.5+DLC but with MAC Exporter.
    or other option?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    >> I'm assuming the 2.5+ project will not open on non-steam Fusion 2.5 is that correct?

It will open in non-Steam 2.5 if you do NOT use custom qualifiers or child events. Just try loading it with 2.5 and see if you get a "non compatible" message?

If you use 2.5+ features that are not compatible with 2.5, then yes you need to install either the Mac exporter DLC for Steam or the 2.5+ DLC for the stand-alone version.

At some point we offered a service to convert Fusion stand-alone serials into Steam key codes, $9.99 for each conversion, probably it's still available. I'll ask.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got it. It would be nice to have the conversion available any time.
    Thanks

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    OK, sorry for the delay. If you want to convert a Steam DLC to the standalone version, or a stand-alone serial to a Steam DLC, you can use this page in Clickstore:

https://clickstore.clickteam.com/steam_conversion?keyword=conversion

$9.99 per conversion

Otherwise did you check if your MFA can be loaded with the normal, stand-alone version without the 2.5+ DLC?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, it uses children events hehe thanks I'll check this when the game gets closer to port time.