User Tag List

Thread: CRMvt.JAVA Error during build

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CRMvt.JAVA Error during build

So where to begin. First the error started Yesterday ( 10-16-2019 ), out of the blue for no reason. I did not change anything or any directory.

After messing with it for over an hour. I decided to install a larger Hard drive and reinstall everything as before.

Yet, this error still persists on the new Installation of everything.

MMF25Problemsasalways.jpg

Everything I installed...

MMF2.5DEV 292.14
    Android Exporter B289.3
    Latest RUNTIMEANDROID.ZIP ( Provided by @Fernando )
    Java jdk-8u221-windows-i586 & jdk-8u221-windows-x64
    Android SDK 10 api 29

Tried numerous Directory setups in the General tab to no avail. Same Error Message!

MMF25Problemsasalways2.jpg Recommended by this forum first ( https://community.clickteam.com/threads/105484-Android-Runtime-Build-292). Same error!

MMF25Problemsasalways3.jpg The old way. Same Error!

MMF25Problemsasalways4.jpg Even older way. Same Error!

If that wasn't bad enough. I am noticing that MMF2.5DEV is now freezing up more then ever before trying to close it.

There is no virus software on my laptop and no firewall. There is no viruses as I just did a fresh install on a new Hard Drive.

One thing I did notice though. MMF2.5DEV says the latest installed is API 29 Target 9. Android studio says SDK 10 API 29.
    SDKINFO.jpg

On this Fresh install. I also Created JAVA_HOME @ C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_221, to see if that helped any. NOPE! Same Error!

Java control is also pointed to X86_64.

My last attempt was to install some older SDKs and APIs. Which shouldn't be the issue considering this issue started out of the blue on a perfectly working MMF2.5DEV prior to yesterday. One more thing to mention is yesterday, JAVA Tried to update and I stopped it. Which should not effect this fresh install, yet for some odd reason. I feel like it might be the cause do to it trying to update again after a fresh install of JAVA.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    MMF2.5DEV 292.14
    Android Exporter B289.3
    Latest RUNTIMEANDROID.ZIP ( Provided by @Fernando )
    Java jdk-8u221-windows-i586 & jdk-8u221-windows-x64
    Android SDK 10 api 29
    Installing the MMF2.5DEV 292.14 update patch and then the Android Exporter B289.3 is the wrong order. After (re)installing an exporter, please re-install the Fusion update patch so that all exporters are up-to-date. This will solve the problem with CRMvt.java (from your screen shot the mentioned folder is the one of the old Android runtimes).

PS: as mentioned somewhere else, in theory you shouldn't have to install the Java SDK anymore, you can now use the JDK provided with Android Studio (assuming youv' installed Android Studio). When you're able to build APKs again, open the Fusion preferences and try to set the JDK directory pathname to "C:\Program Files\Android\Android Studio\jre ".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves

You are correct. I did not know you had to reinstall the patch after installing later versions of the Android Exporter.

Thank you.

As far as which way worked for the JDK and SDK structure.

I tried the old way first and got license issues. I did the command prompt in the bin folder trick, to no avail.

So I tried the new way, with the JRE from Android Studio and the SDK from Android Studio.

WALLA! Build complete!

Only issue now is the original issue that I believe caused all of this now.

ANDROID OBJECT still not sending Battery usage data to app.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Android Object Issue fixed. Update provided by Fernando. Works like a charm!