Thread: Trying to make simple top Down AI

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trying to make simple top Down AI

Hi Fellow Clickers,
    I have made some AI, in the last months where a mad donkey chase a human, when he is near, and when he is out of sight it disappears back to its usual pacing spot, until the player gets close again, unfortunately I don't know any way to make the donkey go around blocker objects like rocks, or trees,

The Donkey is a bouncy ball and the player is using a eight directions, I am trying to work out how to make the boy be in the middle of the blue line of sight area I have around him,
    I have incorporated a very basic version of the mario ghost AI, so that when the player looks at the crazy donkey when it is following him, it freezes.

If you can help, I would be very grateful.
    Thanks for your time
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your target platform is windows, maybe you can check “pathfinding object”. IIRC the example bundled in this extension is based on bouncing ball, so it might not cost much to transplant to your game.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by defisym View Post
    If your target platform is windows, maybe you can check “pathfinding object”. IIRC the example bundled in this extension is based on bouncing ball, so it might not cost much to transplant to your game.
    Thanks defisym, I was actually trying to work out the flocking object , I am just playing around with an example I downloaded, I am unsure what values need to be set in the property's of the flocking object though, I was wondering if you know any tutorials on using pathfinding or flocking?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In Fusion 2.5 click the menu Help, and select Examples. Select the folder named Clickteam Movements. In the folder are nine example files on movements.