User Tag List

Thread: White borders window problem

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

White borders window problem

Hi everyone, I found this problem on one of my PCs (the one I use most), but this doesn't happen on my other two notebook PCs. as you can see from the images the white borders appear both with and without the option "resize display to fill window size", in one case more in another less, and I am obliged to select the option "do not center ... ". and the annoying thing that there seems to be a wrong position detection, because on the other two objects start the movement in a different x position. even after exporting the problems persist, what could have resulted from it? the pc is equipped with an I5 2500k, zotac 970 dual fan video cardDesktopScreenstho_191010_1910520.jpgDesktopScreenstho_191010_1911023.jpgDesktopScreenstho_191010_1926366.jpgDesktopScreenstho_191010_1928533.jpg

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Very odd O_o. It seems it's specific to this resolution, it doesn't happen if you set the height to 640 instead of 540 for example (I can't find any other value that triggers the problem).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mmm interesting, so it happened to you too? the strange thing is that on the other two PCs that are notebooks even with this resolution I had not encountered any problems (screens 15 "). It happens to me on the desktop with screen 21", but the worst thing is that it changes the calculation of the position x (y I don't know, but surely that too, then I will try if the calculation of positions changes exactly when I change resolution, thanks for now

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are the resolutions of your 3 PCs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi, then the notebooks have a resolution of 1366x768 while the desktop 1920x1080. however I did the tests on the x position and it happens in the right place, the problem manifested itself on the notebooks because they are not as powerful as the desktop, practically with the event: "start frame = stop animation" went ahead of a frame of the animation and subsequently stopped , doing "rewind" then it doesn't happen.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I've debugged the code, for some reason for this window size Windows says that the content of the main window is smaller (as if there was a caption and a border or something like that), I've NO idea why. So the runtime actually tries to center the frame in the window, and it shifts it. To workaround it you can either check the "Do not center frame area in window" option, or use the Window Control object to set the position of the Frame window to 0,0.