User Tag List

Thread: Disable native list/picker view in HTML5 List Object?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Disable native list/picker view in HTML5 List Object?

I rely on lists for a few behind the scenes shenanigans. While they’re not seen (offscreen placement) on iOS browsers the default picker list view comes up whenever the list has focus. Can this be disabled with any sort of JavaScript or custom modding? I need the list items to keep focus and making them invisible causes other issues. Any help is appreciated .

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Maybe someone else has the answer to your question, but out of curiosity if the control was not created if the "Visible" property of the List object is not selected, would this solve the problem? if so, maybe we can do that.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for jumping in Yves. I created a quick buld to demonstrate the various ways of using the list. It seems hiding the list and relying on key up/down events gets the job done but three small issues arise. All likely have an easy fix, though the first issue seems trickiest to get right.

1. You can't hold down the arrows to move quickly through the list.
    2. You can't press a letter key to jump to the next item with that letter.
    3. You can arrow down past the last list item and the list selection then loops.

Application 1.mfa

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I'm not 200% sure about what you mean or want, so I've sent you a couple of changes for the HTML5 List control by PM. With these changes, the control is no longer created when you check the "Hide on start" property (the list is still functionnal, you can still select, read items, add items, etc via actions and expressions, but it's not affected by user input). Let me know if that solves your issues.