User Tag List

Thread: Catalina problem, testing on mac while develop on PC?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Catalina problem, testing on mac while develop on PC?

Greetings! Im currently making a game for IOS and i updated my mac from mojave to catalina not knowing it doesnt support 32-bit apps, im sure im not the only one who got this problem. SO i wonder; is it possible to continue working on the game from my pc and then put the exported "ios files" on my mac and run it in the xcode program like before?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yes you can develop on PC, transfer your Xcode project to Mac and and build / test your iOS app from the Mac. Once your Xcode project is created you just need to build Application.cci and transfer it to the root of your Xcode project, unless you add a new extension object to your application or change some of the app properties - easier than building a new Xcode project every time.

Sorry for the Fusion Mac 32-bit compatibilty issue. We'll post updates in the Fusion Mac section as soon as we get any new information.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright thank you!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Yes you can develop on PC, transfer your Xcode project to Mac and and build / test your iOS app from the Mac. Once your Xcode project is created you just need to build Application.cci and transfer it to the root of your Xcode project, unless you add a new extension object to your application or change some of the app properties - easier than building a new Xcode project every time.

Sorry for the Fusion Mac 32-bit compatibilty issue. We'll post updates in the Fusion Mac section as soon as we get any new information.
    Hello,

When will new version share for mac, i didnt know that's problem. thats way i updated to Catalina. i cant work with my project in fusion.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by caem View Post
    Hello,

When will new version share for mac, i didnt know that's problem. thats way i updated to Catalina. i cant work with my project in fusion.
    Sorry we don't know yet, we depend on a 3rd party system we use. I would say not before several months at least.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Sorry we don't know yet, we depend on a 3rd party system we use. I would say not before several months at least.
    hmm ok thank you for quick reply.