User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Bug]Layer object set position and string object - file attached

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Bug]Layer object set position and string object - file attached

I've attempted to use the layer object to slide a layer in and out using the y position linked to an eased object. In the preview runtime the layer shifts correctly but any sting objects in the layer do not move with the layer. In the html5 runtime the layer position funcion doesn't seem to work at all
    LayerSlide.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have no idea why HTML5 behaves differently in this case... Someone else will have to come along and tackle that issue I'm afraid!

But at least I know the reason your String doesn't want to slide along the layer. If you check its object properties under the "Runtime Options" tab you'll find an option called "Follow the frame". When unchecked this results in the string staying unaffected by any kind of frame scrolling or layer manipulation. If you instead enable this then the string should behave the way you'd expect it to.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks.
    That's why I worry every time I put bug on a post. I assumed layers were like object containers, not frames, my bad. However, html5 still doesn't seem to work correctly.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Yes Set Layer X/Y Position seems broken in HTML5. I failed fixing it yesterday, I'll retry today.

Clicker

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Yes Set Layer X/Y Position seems broken in HTML5. I failed fixing it yesterday, I'll retry today.
    Thanks Yves. Much appreciated.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This will be fixed in the next update (next week in theory).

Clicker

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    This will be fixed in the next update (next week in theory).
    Hi Yves, Ive noticed the list object does not work with layer visibiliy. It stays visible after the layer it's on is made invisible. I've turned the list invisible directly, but is there a reason it doesn't work with layer visibility?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnArtbox View Post
    Hi Yves, Ive noticed the list object does not work with layer visibiliy. It stays visible after the layer it's on is made invisible. I've turned the list invisible directly, but is there a reason it doesn't work with layer visibility?
    Yes, it's a limitation of Fusion. Actually layers are for graphical objects like active objects, counters, texts, etc. Objects displayed in their own sub-window like all controls have their own layer system and ignore the one of Fusion.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    C'est limitation peut-elle être corrigé ?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pl View Post
    C'est limitation peut-elle être corrigé ?
    It's in the wish list but I think it's too much work in the current version of Fusion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast