User Tag List

Thread: Active Box Object hideous seams when set as a pattern fill. Any fix for this?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Active Box Object hideous seams when set as a pattern fill. Any fix for this?

Specifically when exporting for HTML5 asll my Active Box Objects set to fill with an image pattern show a hideous seam between each of the image 'tiles'. It looks fine when running/exported to any other run-time.
    Is this a known issue and is there any fix/work around for this or will I have to replace the great many active system box objects with some other graphical type objects?

Thanks

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    i will check tomorrow
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you.
    BTW, this is totally unrelated, but is anything in the works for monetization for HTML5? I searched the forums and paying customers have been asking for something for many years now with hardly even a reply.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrashMonkey View Post
    Specifically when exporting for HTML5 asll my Active Box Objects set to fill with an image pattern show a hideous seam between each of the image 'tiles'. It looks fine when running/exported to any other run-time.
    Is this a known issue and is there any fix/work around for this or will I have to replace the great many active system box objects with some other graphical type objects?

Thanks
    Just to confirm a few things. Is your html5 is being scaled to fit and is antialiasing when resizing turned off? You're getting seams between Active Systems Boxes or your getting seams between the individual pattern?
    I get an antialiasing seam between active system boxes(even on browsers where I commonly wouldn't) but not between pattern tiles. Microsoft browsers always show seams if the game is resized.

Fernando, Is it possible that resizing to whole number increments would get rid of it? ie an option so that games would resize to x1,x2,x3,x4 not x1.23 etc
    It's like the image-rendering for the active system box is not set to pixelated. On a similar note is -ms-interpolationmode set to nearest-neighbour for ms browsers?
    image-rendering.jpg

@html5 pixelated {
    -ms-interpolation-mode: nearest-neighbor; // IE 7+ (non-standard property)
    image-rendering: -webkit-optimize-contrast; // Safari 6, UC Browser 9.9
    image-rendering: -webkit-crisp-edges; // Safari 7+
    image-rendering: -moz-crisp-edges; // Firefox 3.6+
    image-rendering: -o-crisp-edges; // Opera 12
    image-rendering: pixelated; // Chrome 41+ and Opera 26+
    }

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrashMonkey View Post

Thanks

I will need a small mfa with the images size and dummy images that show this behavior. I tested here with ASB in scrolling and no problem, also please post the browser you are using to be sure teh test is the same at your side.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    I will need a small mfa with the images size and dummy images that show this behavior. I tested here with ASB in scrolling and no problem, also please post the browser you are using to be sure teh test is the same at your side.
    I figured out the cause!

The seams appear specifically on layers set with a different scrolling ratio!

See here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AncPGwXaA4h-geRR...g--wA?e=M5kEwf

Notice it's the same active system object on both layers and if you turn the scrolling ratio of the back layer to 1.0 then the seam issue disappears.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you get a chance to look into this issue?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    Any luck finding a solution to this issue?