User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.18 - Pre-release version

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    mm the report you mention here does not have any crash.

About the transparent images I notice something; android does not mimic windows, working on it (black is always transparent in android)

this code is totally new in order to fix some implementation problem inside subapp.

about the pause I don't see the problem here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1snd3Xfm3GRcUrYrpSmZ25Ifb4k_3YAZt/view?usp=sharing

check this video and see if my test is correct if not, please make me a video and a small mfa
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even in your video the background is showing white when it should be showing dark.

It's not just black - it does that with every image. This game worked perfectly before and it was the same on Windows and Android.

You can see the screenshots of what it should look like here and the original video: https://www.evolutionary.co.za/hidathon.html

And you can see a video of what they look like now here: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AgVEPtcaHQ02mMl0...UfXvQ?e=k4k2Xh

I clicked on several levels - the colour of the background should be exactly the same colour as the side bar - but you can see they are all washed out and it's not just the dark colours. Towards the end I recorded the pause and what happens to the screen.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really nice update! @Yves has there been any further decision on a separate child event type that allows each child event to run, then the next child event checks against the parent event if true, rather than all child events running if parent is true? I would imagine it would be in the same manner as OR (filtered) and OR(logical), having two different methods depending on the circumstance. It would be very useful for cutting down on duplicate events since I often need to retest the same condition many times against other conditions in separate events. I think you mentioned discussing it with the others at one point.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    App properties, new "Alterable values for counters and strings" option: allows you to use alterable values, strings and flags in counter and string objects. Note: this option is OFF by default, to avoid beginners to be confused between alterable strings and the String object's alterable string, for example.

RIP my hack of using movement numbers to store alterable values on strings AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH so much time wasted.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    It's not just black - it does that with every image. This game worked perfectly before and it was the same on Windows and Android.
    not in my test here with many APO object as FNAF and another Russian clone used extensively Active picture. mm is the same concept since 292.10

I clicked on several levels - the colour of the background should be exactly the same colour as the side bar - but you can see they are all washed out and it's not just the dark colours. Towards the end I recorded the pause and what happens to the screen.

I will need an APK for this, but what I see here is the transparency with black in PNG and not in JPEG for example.

================================================== ===============================

Ok I found the problem with disappearing when paused (fixed) also notice that C libraries does not set Alpha correctly, working on this
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2SWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This update looks great, tons of functionality I was always interested in. I can confirm it as running with no apparent problems during initial testing of my big ol program. But before I get too thorough with checking, do you folks have any detailed description of the before/after functionality of;

>All runtimes: in "Collide With" events, object selection was incorrect when using qualifiers.

Is that only for collisions, not "is overlapping"? I don't use any of the former so it wouldn't impact me, but I have a ton of the latter in very complicated noodle code.
    Thanks for the update

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixelthief View Post
    This update looks great, tons of functionality I was always interested in. I can confirm it as running with no apparent problems during initial testing of my big ol program. But before I get too thorough with checking, do you folks have any detailed description of the before/after functionality of;

>All runtimes: in "Collide With" events, object selection was incorrect when using qualifiers.

Is that only for collisions, not "is overlapping"? I don't use any of the former so it wouldn't impact me, but I have a ton of the latter in very complicated noodle code.
    Thanks for the update
    I think it was the issue discussed in this thread:

https://community.clickteam.com/threads/106356-Bug-with-child-events-filtering-object-instance-on-parent

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Correct.

When you do "Is Object 1 overlapping Group.SomeQualifier", everything works fine, only the Group.SomeQualifier objects that collide with Object 1 are selected. But if instead of this condition you use the green "Object 1 collides with Group.SomeQualifier", then all Group.SomeQualifier objects were selected, not only the ones that collide with Object 1. This is fixed, now the green Collide With condition works like Is Overlapping.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2SWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah thanks both of you, that's good clarification, I have a lot of 'is overlapping' code with qualifiers I would have had to dig through otherwise.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast