User Tag List

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.20 - Release candidate

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Have you tried Looki's Sound Player extension? One of its benefits is that you reference sounds with names of your choosing. You'll still need to use the path once when assigning the name, but from then on you can use as friendly a name as you like
    Yes I built my entire game on it first and was really happy with it until I discovered that it resets the sound engine at the start of each frame so you can't have samples playing over frames, which is a must for me since my music is ogg files.

But the new play with expression feature basically does the same thing which is great! Also the sound player object is really old and not supported by looki anymore so using fusions own functions would be preferable

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirEatAlot View Post
    Sorry but I'm still having problems with the "play with expression" feature. I am now using it only with internal sounds (no preloaded files) and it does not seem to work for me.

Maybe I'm not understanding how it's supposed to work but I'm getting very inconsistent results, sometimes sounds do not play unless they are played once first by direct reference, and sometimes they do not play at all.

Please see the included example: Attachment 27950
    Oh, hmm... Sounds must be referenced at least with one direct action/condition in the frame (this can be done in a group that is deactivated when the frame starts) so that they are loaded when the frame starts. I'll update the change log to mention this constraint. It's the same problem I talked about for keeping references to avoid the sound to be removed from the MFA, but this time for each frame where you want to play the sound. PS: I guess there is the same issue with the old Play Sound object.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    mm let me check if i miss to push this change

====================================

changes are in teh new runtime 292.18, will check your example

==============================================
    @Janette5 mm after checking your mfa I see you have added a new line in this text so it will be move up, if you remove this extra line everything is Ok, I am asking Yves about this.

after discussing with Yves, will be better for you to remove the extra line, since do a change at this moment will need more time, and test in order to avoid any changes/bugs in other users development.
    I don't understand? You mean if I pressed enter after the amount and that adds in a line? Or if there isn't enough space for the text in Android it adds in an extra line automatically? Because when I look at my text - there is no extra line by me. But then all of the lines would be out of sync - not just one (because I cloned the string object in the example.)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    No, in your example centre 1 and centre 3 does not have that extra new line char

Capture.PNG

in centre 2

Capture1.PNG
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, it doesn't show that extra line anywhere and also not if I run the frame - but I clicked on the word - and moved to the end of it and kept pressing delete and then tried it again - and it was fixed - thank you.

spacing2.jpg

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Oh, hmm... Sounds must be referenced at least with one direct action/condition in the frame (this can be done in a group that is deactivated when the frame starts) so that they are loaded when the frame starts. I'll update the change log to mention this constraint. It's the same problem I talked about for keeping references to avoid the sound to be removed from the MFA, but this time for each frame where you want to play the sound. PS: I guess there is the same issue with the old Play Sound object.
    Ok but I'm still having problems with it. Do the sounds have to be played once? Or is it enough to reference them with a "never" event? For me it seems some sounds will not play unless played once first.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirEatAlot View Post
    Ok but I'm still having problems with it. Do the sounds have to be played once? Or is it enough to reference them with a "never" event? For me it seems some sounds will not play unless played once first.
    Not a "never event", "Never" events are not built For example put the Play actions in a Group that is deactivated when the frame starts.

Clicker

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Not a "never event", "Never" events are not built For example put the Play actions in a Group that is deactivated when the frame starts.
    Ok thanks, will try that!

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In build 292.18 Editor crash when set edited qualifiers.

Video here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrJo7bg0BwU

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASD View Post
    In build 292.18 Editor crash when set edited qualifiers.

Video here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrJo7bg0BwU
    Weird, I can't reproduce this at all...

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast