Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.22 - Release candidate

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASD View Post
    Installed the build 292.18 after all exporters and 2.5+ patch are installed.
    We are unable to reproduce this crash on our machines. Does this happen for anyone else?

And does this happen with the previous builds? Because there has been zero change in this part of the program for some time. If this didn't happen with previous builds and now happens then maybe it's due to a change in your machine?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The crash does not happen with my computer. Win7.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thank you Marv.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    We are unable to reproduce this crash on our machines. Does this happen for anyone else?
    The example crashes for me also after adding another qualifier to one of the objects and then trying to edit the qualifiers in the app properties. It crashes as I select the application name in the properties.

I've also experienced crashes in earlier builds when editing qualifiers but I have not had time to put an example together to show how it happens, but this seems very similar.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hmm, OK thanks.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok now I've also tried it on my home computer and here the example does not crash. It might have something to do with the fusion installation? I will try to reinstall at my work computer tomorrow and see if that fixes the crash.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirEatAlot View Post
    Ok now I've also tried it on my home computer and here the example does not crash. It might have something to do with the fusion installation? I will try to reinstall at my work computer tomorrow and see if that fixes the crash.
    Or some different display setting on your second machine, different version of Windows, etc. A possibility is that the crash might be due to the display of the qualifier property.

Clicker

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Or some different display setting on your second machine, different version of Windows, etc. A possibility is that the crash might be due to the display of the qualifier property.
    Both machines runs latest geforce drivers and windows 10 with latest updates.. really hard to know what could be causing it, just tried again at my work computer and it crashes every time.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No crash here.

292.14 (Steam)
    Win 10.0.18363
    Geforce 436.48
    resolution 2560x1440 + 2 side monitors

Quote Originally Posted by SirEatAlot View Post
    Both machines runs latest geforce drivers and windows 10 with latest updates.. really hard to know what could be causing it, just tried again at my work computer and it crashes every time.
    Are you able to turn off most of the system tray programs (incl. antivirus) on your work computer? Perhaps it's a conflict with a certain software?

Clicker

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Are you able to turn off most of the system tray programs (incl. antivirus) on your work computer? Perhaps it's a conflict with a certain software?
    Could be.. I only use windows built in anti virus but who knows.. I don't have this problem currently in my own app so it doesn't affect me really, but i suppose a crash is always worth investigating will try a reinstall and see if it helps, just a bother to reinstall all extensions

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast