User Tag List

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.22 - Release candidate

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In android, It work fine. In android, It load without add. If in folder have 5 file (image01.png to image05.png), it load every time these 5 file (without add) without just clear content of list, but in windows no load 5 file every time.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I don't think this is the reason as it also crashes on one of SirEatAlot's machines and I don't think it's Japanese. Plus the Fusion editor is Unicode and there is no reason a specific language can cause a problem (unless it would be in a non-Unicode extension and this is not the case).
    I agree with you. However, on my machine the editor not crash if change the display language of the Windows to the English (United States). It isn't related?

BTW, can you fix corrupt the image of the qualifier in property if use big text size of the Windows?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Phi is building a function extension that sounds promising. You can support his Patreon if you're interested.

https://community.clickteam.com/threads/105679-Fund-Darkwire-Software-development
    I hope this would be compatible with all the main platforms!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrilley View Post
    Remember that Clickteam is a small team with little resources. Try to see it from their perspective a bit. From yours, you're just one humble dev asking for a feature to aid your development a bit. However from their point of view there's an enormous, maddening swarm of shrieking voices, shouting all at once and each one demanding something different than the other. There is no winning in that scenario...

However! This might give you a small ray of hope:

[snipped from: https://community.clickteam.com/threads/106326-Build-292-14-Release-version?p=754265&viewfull=1#post754265]
    As I said, the problem would be that all these extensions are not compatible with any platform other than windows...
    So I would need a solution for each instead of having one that fits all.. Also I don't know it these functions extensions are fast enough for things like custom movement engines...

But yeah, I see how this can be a big thing to ask, Fusion 3 is taking a long time, so would be nice to see some of the features in 2.5+ if it's not that close yet...
    I am really worried that Fusion 3 comes out and takes forever for extensions that already exists in 2.5 to be ported or created from scratch for it, because I really don't believe Clickteam would have time or team to make lots of extensions for every possible scenario, I mean, I make windows software, mobile apps, games, there's a wide variety of extensions needed...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, gonna ask for something simple for now: can we please have a way to make an event a parent without pre selecting an condition? Many times I make a old event a parent just to copy or move another already existing condition or event... I always have to select any random condition to replace with what I really want later, this can be time consuming

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuuriokun View Post
    As I said, the problem would be that all these extensions are not compatible with any platform other than windows...
    So I would need a solution for each instead of having one that fits all.. Also I don't know it these functions extensions are fast enough for things like custom movement engines...
    Yeah, I think we agree on all counts about Functions as extensions. Though I meant this part of the post specifically:

"True functions are already in the wish list. I can't say yet if we'll have time to implement them before F3 is ready."

Being on the wish list is a big step one. It might take a lot of time or not happen at all but it is a huge difference from "No, we don't want to add it". Recently there's been a lot of wish-list features crossed off too, especially if you count the 2.5+ add-on.

I think starting that thread you mentioned earlier might be a good idea btw - So we don't side-track this one too much. I am curious to see what other users has to share.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuuriokun View Post
    Well, gonna ask for something simple for now: can we please have a way to make an event a parent without pre selecting an condition? Many times I make a old event a parent just to copy or move another already existing condition or event... I always have to select any random condition to replace with what I really want later, this can be time consuming
    I have an ultra-secret build that already has this feature:

No, not really But I made a macro that lets me do this in one click. I right-click on an event, and the macro does the rest: creates a child event from the dropdown menu, chooses an Always condition, then goes and deletes the newly created child event. Once you start using macros for stuff like this, you'll never go back!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASD View Post
    BTW, can you fix corrupt the image of the qualifier in property if use big text size of the Windows?
    Yes I was working on it as I suspect the crash could be related to this issue. It's fixed, I'll send you a new EXE for you to check if the crash is fixed too. Fingers crossed. EDIT: sent.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    I have an ultra-secret build that already has this feature:

No, not really But I made a macro that lets me do this in one click. I right-click on an event, and the macro does the rest: creates a child event from the dropdown menu, chooses an Always condition, then goes and deletes the newly created child event. Once you start using macros for stuff like this, you'll never go back!
    Noice :V
    I use some macros, but not really for Fusion, I should try, but would be nice to have it natively
    What software are you using?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Yes I was working on it as I suspect the crash could be related to this issue. It's fixed, I'll send you a new EXE for you to check if the crash is fixed too. Fingers crossed. EDIT: sent.
    Thanks! It was fixed and not crash at least I tested for few minutes.
    cf25p_292_19_iconfix.png

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast