User Tag List

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.22 - Release candidate

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elvisish View Post
    @Yves Would it be possible for flag actions to have their negative state toggleable from the right-click menu, as flag conditions are?
    I've often wished for that. I'm so used to being able to edit an alterable value action (eg. From "set to 1", to "set to 0") just by double clicking it, that it feels awkward that you need to do a whole new action to do the same thing for a flag

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Yves Would it be possible for flag actions to have their negative state toggleable from the right-click menu, as flag conditions are?
    I'll add it to the wish list. Not sure this will be done in 2.x though.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I'll add it to the wish list. Not sure this will be done in 2.x though.
    How difficult are interface changes like this to do? I'm quite interested in how certain things seem more complicated than others to add, although I can only imagine how worrying it must be to change anything in 2 million lines of code Fusion has accumulated over the years!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    How difficult are interface changes like this to do? I'm quite interested in how certain things seem more complicated than others to add, although I can only imagine how worrying it must be to change anything in 2 million lines of code Fusion has accumulated over the years!
    Medium difficulty. Yes, it's all about evaluating the interest / difficulty ratio of each request in the list.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would vote for quality of life changes like this Flag action proposal. The addition of the Flag condition being negatable was a huge help. I use it all the time now. Another one I would request is the ability to drag an icon over the Create action's positional reference object. For example: Create "ObjA" at 0,0 (from ObjB Action Point). The ObjB part of that action has an icon but you can not drag another icon over it to change it. I do tons of icon dragging, so this would be very handy.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mobichan View Post
    I would vote for quality of life changes like this Flag action proposal. The addition of the Flag condition being negatable was a huge help. I use it all the time now. Another one I would request is the ability to drag an icon over the Create action's positional reference object. For example: Create "ObjA" at 0,0 (from ObjB Action Point). The ObjB part of that action has an icon but you can not drag another icon over it to change it. I do tons of icon dragging, so this would be very handy.
    I couldn't agree more. Over the past 5 years, it's the quality of life updates that have made the biggest difference to me. You, @Yves , did a lot of interface fixes in 2015 or 2016 (eg. syncing EE & ELE, adding "insert condition/action/comment" to the ELE menu and hotkeys, etc.). Some time around then you also added bookmarks. Things like that have made a massive difference to me, and I'm still as grateful as ever for them years later. Similarly in it was the quality of life improvements that impacted me the most positively: accessing global events by hotkey, 260 altVals, custom qualifiers, less laggy Frame Editor scrolling, etc.

I'm only one user and can only speak for myself, but from where I stand those quality of life improvements seem like a win-win: they make me happier, they make me much more eager to praise Fusion to others, and they've unquestionably enabled Spryke to be a better game (and therefore, hopefully, a better advertisement for Fusion.......100 years from now when it's finally finished, that is...)

I'm with mobichan about icon-dragging. It's often the very best way to get things done in Fusion: it's visual, logical and super fast. Like mobichan, I also wish it was implemented in those areas where it doesn't work, like Create new object. The other place I'd love to see it work is when dragging an object from the Workspace toolbar onto the Event List Editor. So often I see the little square thumbnail of the object I need sitting right there in front of me in the workspace toolbar and wish I could drag it into my events rather than having to hunt for another instance of the same little square icon in my ELE.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The other place I'd love to see it work is when dragging an object from the Workspace toolbar onto the Event List Editor.
    This one is already in the huge wish list.

I'll check the code but I think dragging an icon to a Create Object action is not easy to do because it's not a simple operation, unlike the icons in other actions.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bonjour,

j'aimerais savoir si cela est disponible des signets de fenetre (frame) dans mmf...

j'ai beaucoup de fenetre et je dois les utiliser(parcourir) assez souvent. il serait intéressant d'enregistrer des signets(ou raccourci clavier) de fenêtres. Exemple placer un signet (ou raccourci clavier) sur une ou des fenetre pour pouvoir les réutilisées plus rapidement !

Merci

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Change volume of audio sample on Android

The expression that changes the volume of the audio sample in the Android application still does not work! (Creating a separate variable is very inconvenient for such a simple action, so I want to change the sound volume in just such a simple and elementary way.)

Example:
    SampleVolume("audio sample name") - 1

Full example:
    * Always
    Sound : Set volume of sample Audio sample name to SampleVolume("Audio sample name") - 1

Please fix it. It’s not for nothing that you made the volume change items in the expression calculator active again with the Android type of assembly.

2019-12-14_17-12-05.png

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    I couldn't agree more. Over the past 5 years, it's the quality of life updates that have made the biggest difference to me. You, @Yves , did a lot of interface fixes in 2015 or 2016 (eg. syncing EE & ELE, adding "insert condition/action/comment" to the ELE menu and hotkeys, etc.). Some time around then you also added bookmarks. Things like that have made a massive difference to me, and I'm still as grateful as ever for them years later.
    Don't forget the most incredible free improvement... named flags!

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast