User Tag List

Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.22 - Release candidate

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found a BUG, trying to open an mfa as subapplication through event, it shows a blank window and pressing alt on it it shows a message "This is not an application file!"
    It looks like it will only open ccn through events, but mfa is acceptable in the subapplication settings (please let we open mfa in both ways!)
    It opens if the file is renamed from mfa to ccn

Also, it seems like "end of frame" and "end of application" are not detected inside subapplications

Aaaand... Doesn't "end of frame" and "end of application" trigger when frame or application is restarted?

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuuriokun View Post
    Found a BUG, trying to open an mfa as subapplication through event, it shows a blank window and pressing alt on it it shows a message "This is not an application file!"
    IIRC you need to build that .mfa as sub applications first (.ccn)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by defisym View Post
    IIRC you need to build that .mfa as sub applications first (.ccn)
    Not really, you can open mfa configuring it in the subapplication itself.
    I'm calling it a bug because it can load if you set it up first, but not in runtime in realtime.

A̶l̶s̶o̶,̶ ̶F̶u̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶c̶c̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶m̶o̶r̶e̶.̶
    I see, you have to export in "sub-application" runtime, but either way, you should be able to run mfa on launch and by events too.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not really, you can open mfa configuring it in the subapplication itself.
    I'm calling it a bug because it can load if you set it up first, but not in runtime in realtime.

A̶l̶s̶o̶,̶ ̶F̶u̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶c̶c̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶m̶o̶r̶e̶.̶
    I see, you have to export in "sub-application" runtime, but either way, you should be able to run mfa on launch and by events too.
    The runtime cannot load the MFA file and compile it as CCN file, which is the only format it supports. Only the editor can do that. You can enter a MFA filename in the settings of the object because in this case the editor will build the MFA to CCN when you run the application.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    The runtime cannot load the MFA file and compile it as CCN file, which is the only format it supports. Only the editor can do that. You can enter a MFA filename in the settings of the object because in this case the editor will build the MFA to CCN when you run the application.
    I see... Well, so can I ask for an action to complete reload of the file? I mean, restarting the application, destroying the subapp and creating another, it doesn't update...

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I see... Well, so can I ask for an action to complete reload of the file? I mean, restarting the application, destroying the subapp and creating another, it doesn't update...
    Could you post an example so that we see what you mean exactly?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could you post an example so that we see what you mean exactly?
    Here, I noticed that when you preload an mfa or cnn in sub-application's settings, it will not load the file again when executed, instead it will load an internal version of the mfa/cnn.
    So it can't be updated in anyway after it's compiled. Also, found a bug in this, for some reason when clicking the buttons the strings dissapears.

subapp replace.zip

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So it can't be updated in anyway after it's compiled.
    If you edit several apps and sub-apps at the same time, better make a project, the editor will detect the sub-app is in the project.

for some reason when clicking the buttons the strings dissapears.
    You're right, it seems it's a DX11 bug when the sub-app is delected.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you edit several apps and sub-apps at the same time, better make a project, the editor will detect the sub-app is in the project.
    Yeah it would, but I want to replace the subapp without editing the main app...
    The truth is that I wanted to load mfa on the go, I was trying to workaround the "not load mfa at runtime" part... I didn't want to use ccn files, so I was trying to replace the file that "supposedly" the main app would load, but since it loads an internal file that is updated on compiling (just like binary), I guess it can't be done.

If there's no other way, I'll have to use ccn instead (but I really didn't wanna, I have an idea that was planned to work with mfa)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yves Would it be possible for flag actions to have their negative state toggleable from the right-click menu, as flag conditions are?

Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast