Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.22 - Release candidate

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASD View Post
    Thanks! It was fixed and not crash at least I tested for few minutes.
    Attachment 27976
    Cool, thank you for testing

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Strings bug

There is one old bug and it is annoying. Strings are not destroying, just become invisible. I attached the source in which it is visible (when you open the application, you can see in the debugger that there are 4 objects on the frame, although they must all be destroyed) Strings bug.mfa

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushan_Games View Post
    There is one old bug and it is annoying. Strings are not destroying, just become invisible. I attached the source in which it is visible (when you open the application, you can see in the debugger that there are 4 objects on the frame, although they must all be destroyed) Strings bug.mfa
    It's by design for obscure reasons I don't remember, String objects created in the frame editor are hidden instead of being destroyed. If you create the objects via an action in the event editor they are correctly destroyed. EDIT: we won't change this in Fusion 2.x for compatibility reasons, this will be done only in F3.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuuriokun View Post
    Noice :V
    I use some macros, but not really for Fusion, I should try, but would be nice to have it natively
    What software are you using?
    I used to mainly use the macro keys on my Logitech G510s keyboard, and then also on a Ducky Pocket. Though eventually I realised that not being able to see which key did what greatly hampered my productivity, because if I used more than a few macros, it burdened my working memory too much remembering where they were. I've since upgraded to a Stream Deck, which lets me label each macro button with a color icon.

Stream Deck is like the Rolls Royce of macros - in functionality but also unfortunately in price. But they're worth every cent. I have 3 of them now, and I love them only slightly less than I love my children . They change profiles automatically depending on what program is active. Here they are in Photoshop:

A very promising software alternative is Makross, made in Fusion by grimmy. Though it still needs some work IMO - at least it did last time I played with it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    I used to mainly use the macro keys on my Logitech G510s keyboard, and then also on a Ducky Pocket. Though eventually I realised that not being able to see which key did what greatly hampered my productivity, because if I used more than a few macros, it burdened my working memory too much remembering where they were. I've since upgraded to a Stream Deck, which lets me label each macro button with a color icon.

Stream Deck is like the Rolls Royce of macros - in functionality but also unfortunately in price. But they're worth every cent. I have 3 of them now, and I love them only slightly less than I love my children . They change profiles automatically depending on what program is active. Here they are in Photoshop:

A very promising software alternative is Makross, made in Fusion by grimmy. Though it still needs some work IMO - at least it did last time I played with it.
    Damn, that's the dream hardware
    I hope to be able to get one of these in the future

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Update: the build 292.19 is available as pre-release version in the Product Owner's Lounge forum. Not yet on Steam.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Now also on Steam.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm picking up a very erratic frame rate with this build - I don't know where / how to start proving it. But it sits at 60 - drops to 55 - every now and again it will drop to 36 ... and even lower - when nothing's really happening - in fact I was just watching the game - not even playing it. The only thing would be frame changes - but the drop doesn't necessarily coincide with those.

It's a small game - 58 objects - 81mb - 84mb

(And I still have an issue that sometimes a frame run doesn't pick up what I just changed - close it - do nothing - run it again - it picks it up. I don't know how to prove that one either.)

Edit: Something seems to be refreshing in Fusion that causes the massive drop - it looks like it's refreshing the display of the whole of Fusion at that point.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I'm picking up a very erratic frame rate with this build
    Do you mean compared with the build 292.18? There is no change in the runtime, except in the Send Text to Debugger Output and Clear Debugger Output actions.

BTW, you are talking about Run from Fusion, correct?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, run from Fusion.

On about 50 seconds it will go haywire - then recover within a second or two - then after 1 minute 50 seconds same thing ...

I don't recall seeing this in the past - but I just noticed it now because I was specifically watching for something and it caught my eye.

(Same behaviour - different frames - one of them really has nothing going on - nothing at all in the frame that could cause that.)

Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast