User Tag List

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Build 292.20 - Release candidate

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GKProduction View Post
    The expression that changes the volume of the audio sample in the Android application still does not work! (Creating a separate variable is very inconvenient for such a simple action, so I want to change the sound volume in just such a simple and elementary way.)

Example:
    SampleVolume("audio sample name") - 1

Full example:
    * Always
    Sound : Set volume of sample Audio sample name to SampleVolume("Audio sample name") - 1

Please fix it. It’s not for nothing that you made the volume change items in the expression calculator active again with the Android type of assembly.

Attachment 28005
    I understand there's native language difference, but perhaps you should consider requesting changes/fixes in a slightly more polite manner? I'm not trying to cause any flames here, but using these threads as a feature request/improvement is an incredible privilege, and it's rare to find a lead (sole?) developer that takes their customer's feedback so seriously. Don't forget, it's a 25+ year old codebase, and until recently there weren't the frequent patches like we have now, the wishlist Yves has must be enormous, slowly-but-surely, things are being fixed/implemented and he seems to read everything... just a suggestion to ask nicely!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Update: the build 292.20 has been uploaded, hopefully final version this time. It reduces the quantity of memory used when you build Android applications, and removes a recent optimization (build 292.15) that was causing backdrop collision issues in Android. EDIT: not on Steam yet.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It's now on Steam too (beta).

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    292.20 is being registered by Bit Defender as infected with Gen:Variant.Razy.587815 every time I try to install; the first time a build has done this for me. The files specifically are:

-C:\Program Files (x86)\Clickteam Fusion 2.5\Data\Runtime\Unicode\stdrtd
    -C:\Program Files (x86)\Clickteam Fusion 2.5\Data\Runtime\Unicode\stdrtdex.$$A

then on reinstall attempt, I get this error message:

N5rbxjH.png

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hmm, weird, I noticed it on Virustotal after I uploaded the first version of the build 292.20 (before posting it here) so I modified the runtime files so that they aren't detected as false positive anymore and reuploaded a new version. I don't see any alert anymore on Virustotal (except for a Chinese anti-virus program that always reported a problem). So in theory it should be ok... Unless it's a cache issue on the server.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elvisish View Post
    I understand there's native language difference, but...
    You're right. Unfortunately, I just write via Google translator.

Clickteam, I'm sorry, if my request was rude, I really do not know how to make sentences in English. Hope you investigate the problem. Thanks in advance

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Hmm, weird, I noticed it on Virustotal after I uploaded the first version of the build 292.20 (before posting it here) so I modified the runtime files so that they aren't detected as false positive anymore and reuploaded a new version. I don't see any alert anymore on Virustotal (except for a Chinese anti-virus program that always reported a problem). So in theory it should be ok... Unless it's a cache issue on the server.
    Ah me stupid, I tested only the developer version of strdrtd. Not sure why the change didn't fix the issue. I'll try to do something else.

Virustotal doesn't show anything for stdrtdex.exe though...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any way to get the name of a variable at runtime?
    I mean, it's cool that you can change and get a variable value or string by it's index number, but the ability to know the name of what I'm getting at runtime could be useful

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18