User Tag List

Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.22 - Release candidate

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Fernando I tested the new Android Runtime.
    Get SampleVolume as value is now working fine on all my devices, but I think Get SamplePan doesn't work properly yet, because the referenced value is always 0.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    thanks for theh info i will do some testing here and i will send you a new runtime if i fix this report.

===============================

Please redownload again using teh same link and test
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the update. This looks good now I guess.
    I tested the new Runtime, also checking sample pan, volume, duration simultaneously with
    multiple samples playing on three different test devices.
    When checking sample duration I noticed a small deviation when I look at the same sample on
    different devices, but I'm not sure if this is the expected default behaviour or not - it looks like
    the last digit will be rounded off/up differently on different devices, so the result for duration
    often won't show the exact same result on all devices.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Crash in expression calculator in behavior section of an object

Sometimes, while working in the expression calculator may occur in the behavior section, a crash of an object. Unfortunately, I did not remember exact examples when this can happen, but I can try to send mfa: Crash.mfa

A crash occurs when I try to specify an expression in the behavior section of a string object that extracts a value from an active object:
    2019-12-22_01-57-23.jpg

Crash can happen either when I write already in Str$() or without them (Please try both methods):
    2019-12-22_01-58-30.png
    or:
    2019-12-22_01-59-38.png

When I choose this, then crash happens.

This is not the only case when a crash can occur. Sometimes crash can happen again from different choices of expressions and this happens exactly in the behavior section

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the suspicion that the crash issues you describe here are only happening in your version of Fusion 2.5.
    This is probably no general issue in Fusion 2.5 or the current Build specifically.
    Perhaps the Clickteam developers have an idea what you can try now.

I tested your .mfa file on this page and also your other file upload on the previous page.
    When I open your project files in the current Build 292.22 I don't see anything wrong, but when I run
    your examples in Build 292.14 for example, I always get Runtime errors with your files on application exit.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The crash does not come from the run of the MFA, but from the actions in Clickteam Fusion, which are shown in the screenshots

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GKProduction View Post
    Sometimes, while working in the expression calculator may occur in the behavior section, a crash of an object. Unfortunately, I did not remember exact examples when this can happen, but I can try to send mfa: Crash.mfa

A crash occurs when I try to specify an expression in the behavior section of a string object that extracts a value from an active object:
    2019-12-22_01-57-23.jpg

Crash can happen either when I write already in Str$() or without them (Please try both methods):
    2019-12-22_01-58-30.png
    or:
    2019-12-22_01-59-38.png

When I choose this, then crash happens.

This is not the only case when a crash can occur. Sometimes crash can happen again from different choices of expressions and this happens exactly in the behavior section
    I can't reproduce this crash. This was a known issue in old builds (291 and older builds), the crash was happening in a behavior when you select an expression of an object that hadn't been imported in the object toolbar. IIRC this problem was fixed in the build 292. Maybe it's not entirely fixed, but I couldn't reproduce it with your example (tested both release and debug versions of Fusion, build 292.22).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I can't reproduce this crash
    I believe that this may not happen everywhere. I can record this crash on video if necessary

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't reproduce this issue either, although I spent some time with testing yesterday.
    Did you check if you get the same crashes with a fresh installation of Build 292.22?
    (for whatever reason files in your Fusion installation folder may cause this or anti-virus is constantly messing with files while Fusion is running)
    I would uninstall Fusion 2.5 using the Steam Client, then after uninstallation, put any remaining files/folders from your Clickteam Fusion 2.5 installation folder into a backup folder.
    Then in Steam Client, before you start with the new installation, uncheck all extensions/dlcs, so Steam will only install the main Fusion files.
    Install Fusion 2.5 and after installation has finished, create a backup of the whole Fusion 2.5 installation folder, run Fusion and test if you experience any crashes(you should experience no issues).
    Close Clickteam Fusion 2.5. Back in Steam Client, select all your extensions and wait until Steam has finished the download of the new files. Make another backup of the whole Fusion 2.5 installation folder.
    Now copy the leftover files/folders from your old installation and paste them in the Fusion installation folder and replace all files if you get a prompt. Run Fusion and test if you experience any crashes.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"GET OBJECT" - ANDROID - not responding

Guys,

"GET OBJECT" is not responding in ANDROID when I change the "TARGET ANDROID VERSION" option to 9.0 or 10.0.
    Follows MFA attached.

ClickTeam 2.5 Build 292.22 Version
    Attached files Attached files

Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast