User Tag List

Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 292.22 - Release candidate

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch MakerFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be possible for the Load Frame to be enabled on Mac exporter anytime soon? https://community.clickteam.com/threads/106766-Trouble-with-workflow-for-loading-things-on-mac-build

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSails View Post
    Would be possible for the Load Frame to be enabled on Mac exporter anytime soon? https://community.clickteam.com/threads/106766-Trouble-with-workflow-for-loading-things-on-mac-build
    It's in the TODO list, yes, but I didn't check yet how much time it will take. I'll do it asap.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nanoco View Post
    Confirmed working in Firefox! Blank white screen in Chrome, Brave.
    So, does this problem on Chrome happen with a specific application or with any application? Everything seems to work fine here.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch MakerFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    It's in the TODO list, yes, but I didn't check yet how much time it will take. I'll do it asap.
    Many, many thanks!

Clicker Firefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    So, does this problem on Chrome happen with a specific application or with any application? Everything seems to work fine here.
    It seems to be related to that MP3 filter issue when converting MOD/IT to MP3/OGG for the web build. No music playback in Firefox and Chrome crashes in this example. Also noticed that in Firefox sprites are offset by one pixel and space bar scrolls the page even after clicking the window.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you set 2 flags off and then run 2 loops that require those flags to be off - the 2nd loop will fail.

I don't know if it's just a Fusion thing or something that needs to be fixed.

Attached is .mfa example - Frame 1 shows the fail (after 3 seconds and then every 3 seconds after that it will fail). Frame 2 - shows the workaround.
    Attached files Attached files

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I'm getting report from my beta-tester that the game I'm working on is suddenly exiting without any crash message (or log?). Which version can I roll back to double check this? Or any other idea is very much welcome. Currently using 292.22. As it goes it looks like it exits random...

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janette5 View Post
    When you set 2 flags off and then run 2 loops that require those flags to be off - the 2nd loop will fail.

I don't know if it's just a Fusion thing or something that needs to be fixed.

Attached is .mfa example - Frame 1 shows the fail (after 3 seconds and then every 3 seconds after that it will fail). Frame 2 - shows the workaround.
    I think it's a Fusion thing. When Fusion 2.x executes actions, it executes all the actions for the current selected objects, then move to the next selected object, executes all the actions again, etc until it reaches the end of the selection for each object type. In your example, line GV1 = 1, it's doing this:

- Set Flag Off for first instance of Placeholder
    - Set Flag Off for first instance of Placeholder 2
    - Set GV1 to 2
    - Start loop #1
    - Start loop #2
    - Set Flag Off for second instance of Placeholder
    - Set Flag Off for second instance of Placeholder 2
    - Set Flag Off for third instance of Placeholder
    - Set Flag Off for third instance of Placeholder 2
    etc.
    - Set Flag Off for last instance of Placeholder
    - Set Flag Off for last instance of Placeholder 2

Don't ask why it doesn't do this instead, I don't know:

- Set Flag Off for all instances of Placeholder
    - Set Flag Off for all instances of Placeholder 2
    - Set GV1 to 2
    - Start loop #1
    - Start loop #2

Certainly there was a reason for doing this, but I don't see any valid one. I'll ask Anders for confirmation, but I'm pretty sure it's different in F3.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSails View Post
    So, I'm getting report from my beta-tester that the game I'm working on is suddenly exiting without any crash message (or log?). Which version can I roll back to double check this? Or any other idea is very much welcome. Currently using 292.22. As it goes it looks like it exits random...
    If it doesn't take too long to crash, could you send me your MFA? I can try to reproduce it... Otherwise I think the biggest changes have been done in builds 292.15 and 292.16.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nanoco View Post
    It seems to be related to that MP3 filter issue when converting MOD/IT to MP3/OGG for the web build. No music playback in Firefox and Chrome crashes in this example. Also noticed that in Firefox sprites are offset by one pixel and space bar scrolls the page even after clicking the window.
    I see, sorry... We'll try to post a new beta at the end of the week, or early next week. In the meantime, if you don't use any MP3 file in your apps, you can just deactivate the MP3 filter (quit Fusion, go to Filters/Sounds and rename mp3flt.sft to mp3flt.xxx).

Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast