User Tag List

Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 455

Thread: Build 292.22 - Release candidate

  1. #311
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    nanoco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all,

    The only other HTML5 exporter bugs I have to report besides MOD/MP3 filter crashing Chrome issue and sprites/backdrops/counters being out of place is a problem with Player 1 down key press crashing my game in both Chrome and Firefox. I remapped it to the [S] key but to no avail.

    Edit: It only seems to happen during crouching platform movement. 8 direction movement (water level) works fine.

  2. #312
    Clickteam Clickteam

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,483
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nanoco View Post
    Hey all,

    The only other HTML5 exporter bugs I have to report besides MOD/MP3 filter crashing Chrome issue and sprites/backdrops/counters being out of place is a problem with Player 1 down key press crashing my game in both Chrome and Firefox. I remapped it to the [S] key but to no avail.

    Edit: It only seems to happen during crouching platform movement. 8 direction movement (water level) works fine.
    Is there any crash report in the browser's console?

  3. #313
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Volnaiskra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    www.sprykegame.com
    Posts
    2,360
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found a quirk - I don't know if it's a bug or a feature. It seems that at least in some circumstances, qualifers are acted upon later than one would expect.

    In the following example, the 3 diamonds have the "rocket" qualifier. The green object has no qualifiers. One would expect the green object to be on top of all 3 diamonds, but it isn't:




    If we separate the actions into separate events, it works as expected:




    Incidentally, if we add the rocket qualifier to the green object, the first setup will now work correctly.


    I guess this probably falls into the 'if we fixed it it might break old MFAs' category, but I thought I'd mention it just in case.
    Attached files Attached files

  4. #314
    Clickteam Clickteam

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,483
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Found a quirk - I don't know if it's a bug or a feature. It seems that at least in some circumstances, qualifers are acted upon later than one would expect.

    In the following example, the 3 diamonds have the "rocket" qualifier. The green object has no qualifiers. One would expect the green object to be on top of all 3 diamonds, but it isn't:




    If we separate the actions into separate events, it works as expected:




    Incidentally, if we add the rocket qualifier to the green object, the first setup will now work correctly.


    I guess this probably falls into the 'if we fixed it it might break old MFAs' category, but I thought I'd mention it just in case.
    I think it's due to how Fusion 2.x executes actions. For some reason I don't know, instead of executing action #1 for all scoped objects, and then action #2 for all scoped objects, it executes action #1 for scoped object #1, action #2 for scoped object #1, action #1 for scoped object #2, action #2 for scoped object #2, etc. So in your case it alternates between the different kinds of object.

    I wonder if we can force a specific action to scan all objects in the first object loop, this would fix the problem without causing any trouble to other apps (unless they are bugged and this "feature" hides their bug, but this must be rare). I'll take a look at the code.

  5. #315
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    SoftWarewolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    934
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am getting new errors on Android from users after building with the latest 292.22 update, these did not occur with 292.17 which i believe my last release version was.
    It's hard to know what is going on here, plausibly related to active image object?
    It worked great on my device when i tested it, but some users are reporting crashes and freezes with latest app update.


    memcpy.jpg

  6. #316
    Clickteam Clickteam
    Fernando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,430
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    please post,

    1.- device where this happens, android version

    2.- what is your min API set to build,

    3.- the size of your game with a list of extensions

    and share your google play store link of your development to test
    Regards,


    Fernando Vivolo

    ... new things are coming ...

  7. #317
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleMac Export Module
    dsilvers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    600
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm running into a similar issue. I have my objects set up so when the player hits them, it runs a For Each loop on the qualifier to scope through which object gets destroyed, and then destroys that specific one. But as of the latest update it's destroying them all. Literally hadn't touched that part of the code before the update. Seems to be fine when it's just searching for the object itself though, rather than the qualifier.

  8. #318
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Volnaiskra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    www.sprykegame.com
    Posts
    2,360
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I think it's due to how Fusion 2.x executes actions. For some reason I don't know, instead of executing action #1 for all scoped objects, and then action #2 for all scoped objects, it executes action #1 for scoped object #1, action #2 for scoped object #1, action #1 for scoped object #2, action #2 for scoped object #2, etc. So in your case it alternates between the different kinds of object.

    I wonder if we can force a specific action to scan all objects in the first object loop, this would fix the problem without causing any trouble to other apps (unless they are bugged and this "feature" hides their bug, but this must be rare). I'll take a look at the code.
    Great

    By the way, there's another issue that I mentioned a while back, but I'm not sure if anyone saw it. It's an annoying edit-time UI quirk, but one I imagine might be simple to fix. The issue is that Fusion doesn't 'remember' your most recent frame when you access it outside of the workspace toolbar.

    To illustrate:

    -open an MFA with multiple frames in it
    -double-click a frame in the Workspace Toolbar (eg. Frame 4)
    -Go to the Global Events
    -Go back to the Frame Editor (using a hotkey, or a toolbar button)
    -Fusion will return you to Frame 4........very good.

    -Now, select a different frame (eg. Frame 2) without using the Workspace toolbar (ie. choose Frame 2 from the dropdown menu in the Frame Editor toolbar, or select View>Previous Frame a couple of times)
    -Go to Global Events
    -Go back to the Frame Editor (using a hotkey, or a toolbar button)
    -Fusion will return you to Frame 4 again.....it should have taken you to Frame 2, but it only remembers frames that you access via the workspace toolbar



    EDIT: I've just noticed that when you select a frame without the workspace editor (eg. using Frame Editor dropdown menu, or View>Previous Frame), the Workspace Toolbar doesn't get updated, and continues to highlight the original frame you were at. So you're in Frame 2, but the Workspace Toolbar still thinks (and says) you're in Frame 4. So perhaps the issue would be better phrased as: The Workspace Toolbar does not get properly updated when a frame is selected via a non-workspace-toolbar means.

  9. #319
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    nanoco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Is there any crash report in the browser's console?
    /!\ This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. smiley

    /!\ Use of mozImageSmoothingEnabled is deprecated. Please use the unprefixed imageSmoothingEnabled property instead. Runtime.js:432:40

    (!) TypeError: this.ac is null
    Runtime.js:323:1
    ve https://v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net/html/...Runtime.js:323
    pI https://v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net/html/...Runtime.js:269
    WA https://v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net/html/...Runtime.js:188
    Rw https://v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net/html/...Runtime.js:162

    (!) NotSupportedError: Operation is not supported bundle.min.js:1

    (!) ReferenceError: hoPtr is not definedRuntime.js:614:217
    move https://v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net/html/...Runtime.js:614
    move https://v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net/html/...Runtime.js:630
    handle https://v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net/html/...Runtime.js:551
    handle https://v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net/html/...Runtime.js:378
    IG https://v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net/html/...Runtime.js:252
    ju https://v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net/html/...Runtime.js:229
    BI https://v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net/html/...Runtime.js:171
    Po https://v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net/html/...Runtime.js:166
    Ta https://v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net/html/.../Runtime.js:43

  10. #320
    Clickteam Clickteam

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    13,483
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nanoco View Post
    /!\ This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. smiley

    /!\ Use of mozImageSmoothingEnabled is deprecated. Please use the unprefixed imageSmoothingEnabled property instead. Runtime.js:432:40

    (!) TypeError: this.ac is null
    Runtime.js:323:1
    ve https://v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net/html/...Runtime.js:323
    pI https://v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net/html/...Runtime.js:269
    WA https://v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net/html/...Runtime.js:188
    Rw https://v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net/html/...Runtime.js:162

    (!) NotSupportedError: Operation is not supported bundle.min.js:1

    (!) ReferenceError: hoPtr is not definedRuntime.js:614:217
    move https://v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net/html/...Runtime.js:614
    move https://v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net/html/...Runtime.js:630
    handle https://v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net/html/...Runtime.js:551
    handle https://v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net/html/...Runtime.js:378
    IG https://v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net/html/...Runtime.js:252
    ju https://v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net/html/...Runtime.js:229
    BI https://v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net/html/...Runtime.js:171
    Po https://v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net/html/...Runtime.js:166
    Ta https://v6p9d9t4.ssl.hwcdn.net/html/.../Runtime.js:43
    Thanks! But, sorry, I should have specified that you have to use the HTML5 Development mode, otherwise the info in the console is not useful. Could you do it please?

Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Build 292.12 - Beta version
    By Yves in forum Fusion 2.5
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 5th September 2019, 07:46 PM
  2. Build 292.8 - Beta version
    By Yves in forum Fusion 2.5
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 21st June 2019, 06:10 AM
  3. Build 288.1 - beta version
    By Yves in forum Fusion 2.5
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 7th March 2017, 07:21 AM
  4. Build 287.2 - beta version
    By Yves in forum Fusion 2.5
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 27th September 2016, 07:21 AM
  5. Build 285.1 - Beta version
    By Yves in forum Fusion 2.5
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 8th April 2016, 08:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •